Chapter 5

Sophie was seated between Biana and Tam and munching on the plate of Mallowmelt on her lap. Although Sophie absolutely loved Elven sweets and desserts she had always liked to eat popcorn when watching a movie.

Sophie had mouthed basically the whole movie so far, especially the Hermione lines. It wasn't her fault Harry Potter was the best and she was kind of addicted.

When the movie had finished the girls decided to change into the Pyjamas so they would be comfier. The boy's were setting up the sleeping bags and pillows.

"So" Biana said once everyone was seated in the enormous lounge room. "We can play Truth or Dare, Seven Minutes in Heaven, Spin the Bottle or Kiss, Marry, Kill. 

"Kiss, Marry, Kill" Sophie said quickly. It was the only game that didn't require doing anything that could be possibly embarrassing.

"Ok, Sophie why don't you go first since you suggested it" Biana said.

They all played a few rounds of that before Biana decided they should switch things up and play Truth or Dare. 

"Linh, Truth or Dare" she asked.

"Dare" Linh replied.

Biana thought for a second then an evil smile spread across her face. 

"I dare you to go up to Della and ask for Fitz's hand in marriage and then run away, oh and you have to do it in a funny voice"

Everyone cracked up laughing. But Linh simply smiled and walked off to find Della.

A few minutes later the gang heard a fit of laughter coming from the second floor.

Satisfied that she had completed her dare Linh came back down the stairs and smiled triumphantly.

"Who's next"

They played a few rounds until it cam to Fitz's turn.

Biana was asking.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Fitz replied.

Biana looked surprised but quickly came up with a truth.

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Seriously, Biana." he said and she shot him a withering look "Fine it was Quinn Fabray from Level Five at Foxfire  and it was a dare"

Sophie was surprised, her heart usually sunk when Fitz talked about another girl but this time it didn't affect her.

Fitz turned to Sophie.

"Sophie, Truth or Dare"

"Ummmm, Dare" she said.

"I dare you to........sing a human song and you have to use a hairbrush as your microphone"

Sophie groaned, she hated singing in front of people.

"What if I don't want to" she nagged.

"You have to take an item of clothing off" Biana piped up.

Sophie definitely didn't want to do that but then a idea struck her.

"Fine I'll do that" she said and then reached down and took her slippers and fuzzy socks off.

"Smart idea" Tam said.

"Let's change games" Biana decided. "Why don't we play Seven Minutes in Heaven and Spin the Bottle rolled into one"

Biana explained the rules and the only person that wasn't keen on it was Sophie.They were using the room next door as "Heaven".

"I'll go first" Dex volunteered.

He spun and it landed on...........Sophie.

They both caught each others eyes and laughed. Sophie was glad Dex had moved on from his crush on her.

After they had spent seven minutes in the next room, just talking they came back in for Sophies turn to spin.

She took a deep breath and spun........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again I decided to do another Chapter because I had free time. The Harry Potter references are coincidental because I am writing a Harry Potter fanfiction. Yay. it isn't published yet but should be up soon. Hope you also caught my little Glee reference as well I love including pop-culture and popular Movies, Tv-shows and books in my writin.

Sorry about the cliffhanger again, I don't know why I like doing them so much. Lol :) If you are actually reading this boring authors note thanks again for reading this Fan-fic it means a lot to a small author like me.

xoxo Mollie