Chapter 5

While a horrified Y/N could barely register what had just happened, Eriol grabbed the faerie and had tossed him back in the bushes.

The faerie didn't even seem to care. And just lazily stopped mid air and flew back to them.

He blinked as if it was bothersome and Y/N finally snapped out of it.

"What the fuck! How dare you! Kissing me and all that! How fucking dare you". She snarled nearly running to him and ready to throw a punch.

Adam and Eriol caught her both surprised at her actions.

"Calm down Y/N. Faeries generally kiss for various reasons. In this case, he merely wanted to speak your language".

Adam said this in a soft but dangerous tone. A strange sound coming out from his chest.

The faerie did not seem to care one bit. He almost looked like he just wanted to go sleep.

Y/N stopped struggling in their grasps.

"I'm fine leave me be" She muttered.

They did as she said and both moved away a tad.

Y/N straightened up and glared at the yawning faerie. His wings expanded out. Shining in the sunlight, the extra light from their shine to blind her.

If she wasn't so pissed she would've been impressed.

"Well how come you didn't kiss me then ?"

She aimed this towards Adam.

He hesitated and said "It's easier for half breeds to learn other languages".

Eriol turned his head when he said that.

"Ugh. Ok. What do we do with him?" Y/N was sweating underneath the sunlight and just really wanted to clean herself.

"Don't worry we will speak with him. Come fairy". Adam said suddenly a cold voice.

He and Eriol,who looked like he wanted to say something, grabbed the fairy by his delicate arms and stormed off. With Eriol looking back once at Y/N, a strange unreadable expression on his pretty face.

When they were gone, Y/N sighed in relief; she took another look around in suspicion though. Making sure nobody was peeking.  Then undressed as the bright sky suddenly became very cloudy.

"What the?" She muttered looking up at the grey skies then shrugged and stepped into the springs.

It wasn't really that hot. Lukewarm at best. But it didn't matter to Y/N. She grabbed her soap, and started to wash herself, sighing in content. She hated not being to clean herself. It was one of her pet peeves.

As she bathed herself and hummed a song she remembered, she suddenly felt a drop on her head, looking up she saw that it was raining.

"Shit. There goes my bath". She thought as she got out trying to quickly dry herself off with her towel. She put on her new clothes quickly as it began to drizzle.

Eriol suddenly appeared running to her. Seeing she was safe, he sighed and then grabbed her, making her yell as he lifted her bridal style.

"Eriol! What are you doing!" She screamed as he grabbed her bag with his free arm.

"Sorry beauty. The rain here is deadly to humans. We need to get inside now". He said as it began to rain harder now.

They ran towards the cabin and burst inside. Eriol set her on the couch as the sound of thunder echoed through the cabin.

It was so loud, it shook the cabin, and Y/N screamed. It felt like a bloody earthquake.

Adam was already in the cabin. He was holding the tied up faerie upside down.

Tossing him to the bed, he hurriedly ran to Y/N while Eriol peered outside, another clap of thunder sounding through.

"Are you hurt Y/N? Here let me put this on you. You need it very urgently". Adam said holding a small tube that looked like lotion.

Y/N was confused as he began to slather it on her arms and legs. It smelled like coconut.

"Why are you putting lotion on me?"

"This isn't lotion. It's a special herb that will save your skin. The rain here is very toxic for humans. It can make your skin melt if it's heavy enough". Adam said as Y/N's eyes grew wide in fear.

He finished by applying the herb looking lotion on her face, and then checking her out worriedly, as the rain continued outside.

Eriol let out a huff and walked back to where Y/N was.

"That was close. The weather here is very unpredictable sometimes".

Y/N felt herself get cold and shook as she looked at him.

His eyes softened and he went to go grab a blanket. It was not just any blanket. A specially made blanket by Dark elves.

Very warm, and it made you feel like you were wrapped up in your own snuggly cocoon.

Wrapping it around Y/N, he hugged her with one arm, and smiled at her.

Adam looked displeased at this but got up.

"You should be fine now. Oh the faerie will staying with us temporarily. Faeries have the abilities to communicate with plants as well as make them grow. He could help me grow some vegetables for you". He said to Y/N who flared a bit at the news.

As Adam went to check on the silent faerie, Y/N tried to shrug off Eriols arm around her, but he just tightened his hold on her.

"Please don't let me go". He whispered into her ear and then kissed her cheek.

She looked at him wanting to give him a glare. But faltered at his beautiful eyes, almost feeling like she was drowning in them. He leaned his face closer to her. His eyes completely consuming her.

But they were quickly interrupted as Adam threw a teakettle at Eriols head. It hit him causing him to let go of Y/N and moan in pain.

"Eriol! Stop being so horny!" Adam barked and Y/N let out a snort of laughter. For once he sounded like a teenager.

Meanwhile, the faerie was sitting on the bed, boredly viewing the scathing Adam and twirling his restraints in his hands. Not like anything could really hold him.

Y/N walked over to him. Cautious,as he looked at her, blank as ever.

"I'm Rys". He said before she could say anything.

And suddenly the rain completely stopped.