I'm gay.

So every gay guy has a typical story that goes from coming out to finding your soul mate that was your best friend all along or just magically bumping into this handsome guy at a store that you just soon fuck and marry right? Yeah that wasn't me. I always told myself I wasn't fit for much of gay standards to live that gay story so I chilled in the closet for a little while. I would even tell myself that it's probably best to stay straight and just get a girlfriend somewhere in Mexico. I wasn't a luxurious, tall, skinny, bubble butt, white power bottom but I eventually compromised.
Being a jolly, tall, chubby latino with a combover and no experience, I basically took every possible wrong turn. I got myself to a point where I downloaded grindr, this gay hook-up app, and sucked some random guys dick because I wanted to be prepared for when that one dick would come into my life and make me officially tied down. Because of course it's very necessary to know how to deep throat otherwise this future man won't want me. That session was nothing great but it did make me realize that I had a very bad gag reflex and that there are a ton of married men on grindr who just hop on you like a porn video for the night. I wonder what category he found me on.
     Going through that experience made me feel like my whole life being who I was, I'll just always have to be that gay boy who fucks around with married men for a night but then I came to my senses... it's just grindr. I soon decided to download Tinder and just swiped my way to find my destiny. I'm such a little whore. I swiped right on basically everyone to see who actually thought my lil chubby self was hot. Some choices were yummy but eventually I was just thinking, what if they are doing the same thing? Especially when fucking Fabio with the flowing blonde hair and big pecks hasn't texted me back for two days. I just clicked off and got back to Instagram.