I'm not a professional.

So we're laying down, I got him stuck on a few good shows. Definitely got him addicted to The Fosters. It's really cool to have someone to glue yourself on the TV with. This man likes everything I do! He loves horror movies, loves drama TV, and aside from TV this man always loved tigers. If you know me, you'd probably call me the Tiger King or La Tigre because I seriously loved tigers so it's a soul mate right here! "You say you're a bottom right?" He says. "Yeah.. buut i've never been fucked before.." I tell him and I wasn't lying. It's like i'm a whole virgin from back there. "Would you want to try it right now?" I was so scared but I was like why not.  We figured out a good position and he right away gets lube and slaps on a condom. "Are you ready? I'll go slow." I respond with "Ready!". This man was so patient with me. He would go slow but let me tell you I was not ready. "HOLY FUCK TAKE THAT SHIT OUT!" He takes it out, "Are you ok?". Im not exaggerating, It felt like he was playing me and actually shoved his whole arm in me. "I'm not ready, not yet." I tell him. "What is it? I'm just ugly as fuck aren't I? You don't like me!" I stared at him and was just thinking to myself excuse me. I have never in my life been fucked and this is the first time a dick has entered my ass and you want to sit here and blame it on me because I wasn't born a damn PORN STAR? The audacity. I noticed things just didn't feel right though. "Im sorry, are you ok? I'm just not ready.. I told you I never done it.." I tell him. "Well I know you just think I'm ugly as fuck and I can tell your disgusted by the idea of me even fucking you.." he tells me. That of course wasn't the case so I told him. I look at him and I see someone worth so much to me, i've always seen it. Not ready for a dick in my ass doesn't change that. Later that day he felt the need to vent to me and just say why he's so insecure. He would say it's just the way his mind works, he feels like i'm not really interested in him and that I just play this off with him because I don't have anything better to do. I spilled the tea, I told this man he's like a fantasy guy for me. I would kill for a guy like him. We then went on an adventure to Safeway at 2am and pigged out on some chips and and nuggets till we dropped.