I'm working.

It's a new fine day, I get up off his bed and throw on my shirt and walk to the restroom to fix my hair. I noticed something though. I had a bunch of red marks on my neck and I looked kind of hot, like fierce! I say goodbye and hop on the next train to work. I was so happy I spent this time with him. It felt like something out of a movie. I never seen myself living this picture perfect life with anybody, especially somebody this hot. I walk into work a few minutes late and I start to hear laughing from all across the store. "Had a fun night Oscar?" my coworker says. "Uh yeah? I've been talking to this cute g-" Im cutt off. My boss walks right up "What the fuck is that on your neck? Are those hickeys?". I was so confused "what's a hickey?". She tells my that it looks so obvious I had someone sucking all over my neck and to get the fuck out of her store and buy some makeup or something otherwise to not come back. I never been in full shock and embarrassed. I'm really walking around looking like some trashy person and without a clue. I went to a target around the corner and I never shopped for makeup before so that was interesting. I asked for help, the lady asked me "What are you looking for exactly?" I just said "Something to cover this up." She looked at my neck and was shocked and giggling. Pointed out a good shade and I was on my way back to work.
   I get a text from Ron, "How's work sexy?". Oh did I have so much to talk to him about. This man laughed at me because I seriously had no clue what a hickey was but he was also in love with the idea of how innocent I really was. He then proceeds to ask me if ill be making it to his house again, I was definitely up for it but I had a few ground rules now.