I'm into this.

We're laying down in his room, we're actually kind of frustrated. We tried screwing around again and again but I just wasn't ready. It really hurt me and I was beginning to feel I'm just not a bottom. I felt bad because the whole idea was that i'm his little fuck toy but I wasn't cutting it. I laid on his back and was telling apologies for not being his slut. Then I suddenly felt the urge to DO IT. I would rub against him and something about it just really got me curious. "JUST THIS ONCE!" he tells me. He actually bottomed for me. Next thing we're doing it in the shower, in the kitchen, the living room, we even had the audacity to do it in the garage using his moms car. He was facing me with his legs around my shoulder, laid up in the backseat while I had my shirt  on my shoulders. I would go in! Like a football player in his big game every time. The thing was he really would get turned on by it not because I was doing it but with looking at how much I liked it. He'd say "I just love seeing you so into it that it gets me off without a problem.". That was uh romantic? Well that day I pretty much figured out I wasn't a bottom. Maybe some other time. Things were perfect and just felt like nothing could jeopardize what we had.