I'm blackout.

So I get this bright idea one day after work. We've been spending so much on alcohol so I thought its best to start saving. I told Gerson about heading with me to Safeway. There we found a bottle of Jack Daniels for $15. I told Gerson that the whole week we've been spending $10 a shot at the club when there is this whole bottle waiting for us right here. I decided to buy it and we make our way to the Castro. I chug my way there and put the bottle in the trunk. He's watching me today because I got that bright idea. I just know it shouldn't be so bad. I walk inside and buy myself a beer to have something to sip on. Gerson decided to sit in the side and just play some games on his phone. I continue sipping my beer and I'm just ready for the night. I see so many people and I'm just pumped. Next thing I noticed, I finished my beer! I tell Gerson to get me the trunk open and I run to get myself another chug. I come back ready and even more pumped! I walk to the bar and get myself another beer. "DON'T I KNOW YOU?", I say to this guy right next to me. "I'm not sure, do you?", he says back at me. "YEUS FROM GRINDR!", I continue on to tell him as I pull up a nude photo I had of this hunk on my private files. I then remember walking away from the situation to see this handsome guy walking in wearing a crown. Almost like a prince charming coming to save me.
I wake up in my aunt and uncles house. I'm on the sofa, wearing my uncles clothing. Im so confused and I sort of feel a pulsing pain coming from my forehead. I walk to the restroom and I see my face completely covered in blood. "We have a lot to discuss... Berta even suggested you go back to Sacramento because your just becoming an alcoholic here." says my cousin Tatiana as she looks at me staring at my face. I start laughing, "DID I JUST HAVE MY FIRST BLACKOUT?". I was so excited for some reason because I only heard stories of people doing this but never really been in one on my own. My cousins were serious worried and honestly thought I got raped. That's when I started to come back to reality. "Wait... WHAT WENT DOWN?! WHERE IS MY PHONE?!", I say. "Nobody knows, you lost it last night and we tried everything." Tatiana tells me. "Can I use your phone to call Gerson?" I ask her. She passes me her phone and right when I got in contact with him, he had so much to tell me. Apparently when I saw my prince charming that night, he was being followed in by his prince charming. His prince charming was a short old man who also had a crown as the guy and the first thing I decided to do was push the old man off of him talking about "Your mine, you don't need him!". What the actual fuck! Then apparently I was making a lot of friends to a point where I made my way outside with a huge crowd to smoke a cigarette and talk. Gerson was keeping an eye on me at the window and he even helped me off that prince charming because his old man was ready to knock my lights out. When I was outside Gerson eventually decided to come out because he noticed everybody was slowly leaving after noticing I was super gone. I then fell and was met with a parking meter halfway down. He helped me up and told me I had several people come up to help too then I fell again just to hit the same parking meter. He pulled up the car and he asked for my wallet and phone so I wouldn't lose it. I then couldn't find my phone but I got angry when he asked for my wallet. I even said "YOU WANT MONEY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? HERE HAVE IT!" as I threw my money and wallet at him. So Gerson eventually helped me in with help of a someone named Javier. I would have never known that this man would soon be one of my best friends but for now he's buying us pizza. He gets us some food and Gerson ends up getting him home and starts to ask me for my address. "394 brabidg drive sacram-" I tell him. The whole time I was giving him my address to Sacramento. He knew that wasn't right because the GPS said 2 hour away. He kept asking me and just decided to look in my glove compartment. Inside he found the address to my aunt and uncles house and decided to get me there. While driving he ended up heaving me doing some sort of choking noises in the backseat. He immediately stopped the car to find me choking on my own vomit. I could have died that night but this man saved my life. Such a real one! Well he gets me to my aunt and uncles and I had to pee, I wanted to do it on my own and I guess I failed miserably because I fell and had my pants around my ankle. This man was ringing the bell and turns around to find me on the ground with my dick out. My aunt and cousins come running down stares to see me getting up half nude and full of blood outside. Suddenly the rape assumption makes total sense.