I'm experiencing.

The time finally came and I am now twenty-one years old. I decided to give Gerson a bit of a suggestion and by this point we were hanging out almost every weekend, I've always wanted to try out Castro St. I know there is a ton of gay clubs and I just want to experience them for a bit. He was completely down with the idea. We walk into our first choice and it was pretty nice. It was Boax which wasn't exactly in the Castro but around the corner. We got there on latin night so we were going ham. At one point the gogo dancers were hyping us up! It was fucking great and we eventually found ourselves at Toad Hall, i've only been in this club once and it was on Halloween when I sneaked my way in with some other people. I liked that it had a patio and by this point in my life I was smoking cigarettes. I thank my mother for this addiction. She'd use it to cope her stress and I eventually realized it helped me. It's a nasty habit that i'm ashamed to say I have but boy do they work.
Gerson was a good person to have around me. He was barely twenty-one as well so we basically were experiencing the Castro together, were making this a regular thing. We just come out and have fun and get fucked up. The thing was we didn't know anybody but we would just turn up with each other and vibe with the music. One day this short filipino guy walked up to me and he seemed to be pretty chill. "I'm into big boys, especially latino.", he tells me. I laughed so hard but I told myself why not. I'm single and i'm living my best life. Next thing we're making out in the club and I bring him home. That day I figured out how a not virgin asshole feels like. My dick was rolling around in there like a straw on a cup without a lid. It was an experience. Well who would have known the Castro would be like Hollywood, as soon as we fucked, he introduced me and Gerson to more people, who I then fucked and they introduced me to more people. Sadly I don't fuck myself up to Hollywood, I just fucked myself all the way to the next fuck. It's pretty fun to live this life though, I meet all these different people, all these wonderful personalities, many who I of course don't align to but it's so fun to hear about. I met a guy who was in a wonderful polymerous relationship, it seems very calm and collected. Would I ever do it? Probably not. But It's an experience hearing. Me and Gerson eventually get this bright idea to have a whole week where we go out, get fucked up, and go to work the next day to finish up and do it again. It actually went great and we got new insight of underground parties. They were basically warehouses filled with people and with a DJ and a bar included. We were living the life. The week finally was getting to and end and with experience comes... more experience.