I'm feeling it.

It's 9pm and I'm finishing up at work. I was so exhausted but yet again so excited. I've been getting text after text asking where I am that he's waiting for me with Anna at the Pier. I made my way to the bus just trying my best to keep my calm from seeing him again. I was so happy to meet his friends and just so happy to go on this little "trip" with them. I finally get there and I see them approach the bus. "Hey baby! This is Anna!" he says and I see this girl half our height with a huge smile and she right away comes to greet me "Hey! So you're Angel? So great to meet you!". Ron ever since he met me he's always been calling me by my middle name Angel because he always said it felt right. I right away go to hug her because I always felt that hugging is the best way to give yourself a good impression to anybody. I look back at him. He's so tall and his smile could break me and make me a million times. Remember I'm tall and just seeing someone taller than me and macho all the time would just give me the best tingles inside. He goes straight for a kiss. "AWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I CANT TAKE IT!" she says. "I love you already Anna!" I tell her. "AWW SO SWEET!" she says back at me. Ron pulls out the pills and gets us ready, he had everything planned and told me the exact time to take it and exactly when the pills would hit us. He wanted to make sure we were so precise on when we took it so we could all come up on the high at the same time.
It's been like an hour and we're walking around the Pier, Anna begins to question a lot about how we met and how our lives are ever since being together. She would mention a lot about his situations he's been through and wanted me to make sure that I knew that this man was someone who is all heart and a keeper. I would acknowledge everything she would tell me because of course who better to know him then his best friend. "Oh yeah, I'm feeling it." Ron interrupts. "How do you feel?" I ask. "I feel so warm and oh yeah, I LOVE YOU GUYS." he tells us. He begins to hug us as we keep walking. "Yeah I'm starting to feel it too Ronnie." Anna says. I myself later on noticed how the lights around us just suddenly got super heavy and bright. "Guys I feel it, everything is amazing!" I tell them. Ron hugs me tight and assured me that he's right there if I ever started feeling weird. "Yes Angel! Look at this stuff!" Anna says as she walks towards an art exhibit. I see this three little dancing figures holding hands. "Woah! So adorable!" I say. "That one is definitely you Angel!", Ron says as he points at the one that looks the happiest. We make our way to a fountain by a little park area and Ron begins to kiss me. I didn't see anything els but him. I seen his grasp on my body pulling him closer to him. I seen his kiss, and I seen his strong affectionate attachment to me grown and as soon as I felt myself fade away in all this love I hear Anna. "Yeah Angel, he's a good kisser isn't he?"she says. I back up and ask her what she ment by that. She said to stay calm and keep going. Ron tried to calm me down like I was acting completely crazy. I wanted to then keep walking. We kept going around the Pier and we end up sitting down by the water. At this point i'm flustered because this is not what should be happening. I actually want to grab her by the hair and start bopping a bitch till the only light she see's is Jesus. Ron then tried to calm the fires by kissing me again and this time Anna gives a suggestion. "Wouldn't it be cool if we all just made out right now?", Anna asks. I go on and say FUCK IT, if they kissed before then it was a two person job. Let's make it three today. She came in and we all three started making out and I didn't feel a thing. It felt weird to me. I know people do this kinds of stuff but I felt out of place. I kept going to play it cool but Ron decided to bite my lip and suddenly I would feel him sort of move her lips away from ours. She noticed too and at one point she was the first one out of the ring. Well this night didn't go much as planned but I needed to head home. "It was soooo great to meet you Angel, well have a good night!", Anna says. I give Ron my last long kiss and made my way into the house. This day never seemed to leave my mind. As I laid down I texted him to get home safe and in the back of my mind something kept telling me things weren't just a trip back home. Months later the truth would come out that they were behind my alley way the whole time making out. "You can't blame us Angel! This is what ecstasy does to you!" he would soon say.