I'm home alone.

I decided to move back to Sacramento to be with my family. Things were different. It's like my family had there own lives to attend and I just felt so out of place. Most of my time was spent in my room or at work. Then eventually I got a text message from a distant family member saying that she was renting out a her small home for $500 in San Francisco. What she basically was trying to tell me was she was leaving to Tijuana with her family and still wanted her home just incase of emergency and also for the storage of some things. I had a whole house to myself. It was a fully furnished home.
Things were great, I went back to a coffee shop. It was different though because being alone felt so off. I didn't know what to do. I would watch TV but nobody was there with me to enjoy it so it felt pointless as well. I also by this time got a car so I spent a lot of my time driving around the city. I'd drive up and down all the hills, into every district of San Francisco just to distract myself. Things were fine and as time passed I started talking to people at work and one day I noticed a familiar face. When I worked at my other coffee shop, there was this guy who covered a shift and his name was Gerson. I didn't really worry much of this guy at the time but someone decided to point out we look alike. Well I see him again and he was an employee at the same location I was so I was like holy shit. We decided to hang out one night and we basically got fucked up at a Dave & Busters with the girl I was replacing at the coffee shop. Things were pretty chill.. I forgot to mention. He's straight. So the next time we hung out he managed to get me into a strip club in Broadway and It was ok. We actually got to see a great Ariana Grande impersonator so it felt like I was in a live concert, except she was on a pole upside down flashing her titties. We also got to see a stripper throw a fit because this fat asian mafia guy came in but just gave the bitch 2 dollars. I didn't blame him when she wasn't really into the dancing. I think she was on drugs or something because she wasn't really dancing, I think she was actually having a seizure. He was probably wondering "Where is Ariana?" because at least that girl can walk it side to side.