I'm only hooking up.

We get to his house and he laid right down on his mattress on the floor, and I'm doing this stare at him like what are your intentions? I sit on the corner of his bed and just freeze up. This man wants me to suck his dick... I'm not ready. This gag reflex is screaming BITCH NO. He asks me to pull down my pants and let him suck me off and i'm in complete confusion. "Um ok.." I say. He sucks me off and me being the sort of virgin to getting pleased it ended pretty fast. I was in shock. Like why did that just happen like that? I am embarrassed as fuck. This man decided to swallow and just chill right next to me and at that moment i'm staring at him and thinking, ok I think I want to keep it.. "That was hot.." he says. I'm sort of confused how he saw that 2 minute sausage fest hot but it's above me now. "You're hot." I tell him. "So what are you looking for?" I continued. This fucker decided to tell me that and only that. He wasn't looking for anything more. This guy was only looking to hook-up. I was like "alright then...TAKE ME HOME!". In complete confusion he asks why and I tell him "Because since this is all it is, I think our business is done here.". He was baffled and left without words taking me to the BART station. I was happy. Something less to worry about. I still made it back to him the next day. Don't ask why.