The important is canceled, heres a chapter my lil noyahina stans >:3

Hinata pov

I arrived at school and i covered up my face with my hands and walked quickly through the hallway attempting to get to class quickly. But I ended up bumping into kageyama, he got confused, "dumbass hinata, what are you hiding" (BOKE HINATA BOKE LOL)

"Uhm Nothing" I said with my usual believable smile. He got annoyed and left, 'usual kage.' I thought.

...

I got to class in a matter of minutes but was declared late because of kageyama. I honestly didn't care, as long as I was there, the school honestly didn't care. So I have no idea why they even bothered saying I was late, they never told anyone's parents about their kids being late.

...

School finished and I went to volleyball practice, completely forgetting about my black eye. Suga spotted it first and gasped, "what happened hinata??"

"Nothing, just fell." I said

"So that's what he was hiding," kageyama said. Great. He blew my cover. If I fell, why would I have to cover it up?
"Tsk, it's nothing really!" I said.

"If it was nothing, why were you hiding it?" Daichi says appearing out of nowhere.

"I just thought it looked weird, that's all." I said, not skipping a beat. Luckily I was good at lying, and most of them believed it.

The rest of our teammates arrived, and noya saw my black eye too, first of all the others that came in. They honestly weren't paying attention to me, but me and noya are best friends. So obviously he'd go to me first, "Hi noya" I said with my signature smile.

"Hey, what happened?" He says.

"Oh I just fell, that's all." I reply, noya lifted an eyebrow as if he was a confused puppy, with his head tilted to the side.
"If you say so.." he says not sure if I'm lying or not.

"you better have not gotten in a fight with kageyama!" Tanaka says, coming in.

I laughed and reassured him that wasn't it.