Everythings simple, its driving him mental

Hinata pov

Gahhhh why wasn't I paying attention!! I gasped at nothing and now the class thinks I have something wrong with me. The bell for recess rang and I ran outside to a secret spot I had been hiding, i kneeled down and started crying, trying to forget what happened in class. It only made my embarrassment worse. I heard the sounds of bushes being pushed and torn apart but not actually before I was stuck, frozen. I didn't know who it was, I was getting ready to run once I saw noya?? He had a confused look, "hinata? What are you doing here? And were you crying?!" Ohhh lord.
I wiped my face and ran to him, pulling him into a tight hug. He rapped his arms around me and said, "what happened? Also how you do know my secret spot?"
"Huh, I thought I was the only one who knew this place? But I'm crying because I messed up in class and everyone started laughing at me. Noya looked confused but nodded. He then pushed me off of him, grabbed me arm, and walked to my class. Once we were there, we saw my teacher organizing papers. Noya let go of my hand, walked up to the teacher, and grabbed his papers. Then he slapped the teacher WITH the papers! I gasped, "Noya!" My teacher froze, and Yuu walked back to me. Same steps, grabbed my hand, and walked away. My face was like a ghost, almost completely as white as paper.

Noya pov

We were walking back to the secret spot when I burst into laughter, " HAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR TEACHERS FACE, THEY WERE SO CONFUSED"

"Noyaaaa! I could have gotten in trouble! And you too!" My lil kouhai said. "Ughhhh don't be such a party pooperrrrr" I said. We both giggled and hinata said, "thanks Noya"

I put on a prideful grin, "no problem, kouhai."

...

Hinata pov

I walked back home after having ice cream with Noya, and silently walked in. My dad was there, I was a minute late..-
"Do you know what time it is?" I heard a familiar annoying voice say. "Yes..." I said. 8:31. I was supposed to be back at 8:30. I hated this. "Go to your room and don't come out, no dinner for you." I heard my dad say. All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. OH YEAH, THE PROMISE. dammit Noya, please, just go away. My dad got up and opened the door. He saw a small figure but only for a second because Noya punched him in the face hard, my dad had a nosebleed. "YOU PIECE OF- ARE YOU ONE OF SHOYO's FRIENDS"

"Yes. Yes i am, and you have no right to hurt hinata because the cops are right behind me." Noya said. The cops all came in and handcuffed my dad, they gave me a form to fill out by 2 days. It was all pretty easy, I think. Noya ran up to me and hugged me, it was a warm, genuine hug.

He's the first person to give me a genuine hug after the incident..-