Wishing everyday that something would change

Hinata pov

I had a genuine hug, it was the best feeling ever. Once me and noya separated, the cops left me and noya said he had to go home. So I guess I was alone with natsu. WAIT did she see the whole thing?! I ran to her room and found her smiling, "finally, ni-chan! He's going to jail! We are free" she says, somehow sounding smarter than her actual age.
I broke and ran to her, crying and hugging her. "Hey, natsu, we need to go to bed. We don't want to be tired tomorrow, because we have to deal with A LOT of things." I said, wiping a tear. "Ok, brother." She replies. I went back to my room, and for the first night in a long time, I felt safe and at ease while sleeping. I woke up in the morning and got changed, I went to natsu and woke her up. Then left her room, since I was the one cooking while mom was away, I'm pretty experienced. I laid down pancakes on the table and called natsu to come eat. "Whaaaaa! This is so good!!" Natsu said, finishing her  first bite. "Thanks natsu" I replied, also taking my first bite.
...
Natsu pov

I'm happy brother is like this now. He seems so energetic and doesn't look tired at all, father got what he deserved. But what happens if he escapes?.. no, I don't wanna jinx us.
I finish the last bite and bow "thank you brother for the food!" I say, while running off to my room to get my backpack. I could hear him giggle and say, "no problem!" I saw him also run to go get his backpack. Once we were both at the front door, hinata grabbed my hand, "I'll bring you to school, then I'll go to mine." He says.

"But shoyooooo! I'm a big girl now" I say, play arguing. "Fineee, but at least just take the bus?"

"Deal!" I respond.

"Here's the money for the bus." My brother said, while handing me some money. "Thanks, bye brother!" I said, running to the bus that JUST stopped by at our house. Once I was in, I could see him waving at me. But he soon disappeared as the bus kept moving.