Instead his dad makes him play ball by the bay

Hinata pov

I waved to natsu as the bus drove away, now was my turn to get to school. I grabbed my bike and rode quickly to school, I had 10 minutes to get there. I finally made it, first was practice. I ran to the gym and saw my team there, all one of them staring at me. "Hey guys." I said, trying to break the tension. They still stayed silent. Oh god, did Noya say something about what happened?? "Noya?" I said. "Huh" he said. "Can you come over here? I need to ask something."

"Sure." Noya said, I lead him outside the gym, "why are they staring at me like that??"
"Oh well.. turns out what happened, was on the news." Noya said.
"WHATTTTT?" I said, I can't believe it was on the news! Can the cops not give someone privacy??

"Yea..." Noya said. "Well, let's go back inside." He continued,
"Fine.." I said.
The rest of the practice time, me and kageyama tried to perfect our quick attack. And noya practiced his dives while Asahi received and served. And suga and daichi just watched over us. Tanaka was practicing his receiving, Tsuki was practicing blocks, and yamaguichi was practicing serves. It was pretty wild.

Time skip to after school
...

Still Hinata pov

Today was great, I mean, I had tests right as I got to class without me knowing, but some miracle happened and I got it all right. Plus me and kageyama finally perfected our quick attack! I rode on my bike back home, finally, the comfort of my sweet home. I saw natsu in the living room, playing on her tablet. But who I saw next, was surprising! It was the great king, oikawa! "Natsu, what did I tell you about letting strangers in?" I said. "Don't worry, my nephew was friends with your sister and she didn't have anyone to pick her up." The great king said. "Oh..- sorry natsu." I apologized. "Don't worry, ni-chan." Natsu said while still looking down at her tablet. "Do you guys want something to eat?" I offered. "Yep!" Oikawa and his nephew, PLUS natsu said in unison. I went to the kitchen and started making curry and rice. Once it was finished, I laid it out on the table. "The food is finished!" I announced. They all rushed to the table and thanked me. I sat down along with them and we all started eating. I guess I was pretty good at cooking.