Missed the first hour just to get a cup of coffee.

3rd pov

Hinata and noya were walking quietly to the ice cream shop, not knowing what to talk about. They had already said everything they wanted to, that's how much they talk to eachother. I mean, they ARE best friends. Hinata believes he can trust noya with everything, just not the information about his dad... noya finally broke the silence, "you didn't actually fall.. did you"

Hinata pov

I gasped, how did he know? "I'll take that as a yes." He says, and giggles. "But seriously.. what actually happened?" Noya then adds, "If your comfortable saying, obviously. But I'm your best friend and upperclassman, I'm supposed to worry about you."

"I'll tell you later.." I say, not actually wanting to, but I don't want him worried. "But you can't tell anyone!" I say in a whisper yell, not wanting anyone to hear. "You have my word." Noya says, actually taking something seriously for once.
"Great. I'll tell you tomorrow at break." I offer.
"Sure." Noya says. I giggle and say, "NOW FOR THE ICE CREAMMMMMM"

He groans and says, "fineee"

"Did you completely forget, your getting me two?" I say with a sly grin
"Nope, lllllllletssss go!" He says, grabbing my hand and speeding the rest of the way to the ice cream shop, while I try to catch up, even with him holding my hand.

"Four Ice creams please, two vanillas. What do you want, Hinata?" Noya asks me.
"Same as you" I say with a smile
"Oki doki" He says,
"That'll be 14 dollars" the cashier says,
"I'll pay" Noya says
"No, it's fine. I can" I argue.
"Nope! I'm your upperclassman, I have to pay."
I groan and say, "fineeee."
"You should be saying thanks" Noya says with a wide grin
"Thank you Noya" I say.
We get our ice creams and we walk out of the shop, "I'll see ya tomorrow Noya!"
"Alright, bye Hinata!"
We both then go our separate ways, still eating our ice creams.