Just to stare out the window and the clock in the back

Noya pov

Today was a big day, we would be getting rid of that disgusting excuse for a dad. I was laying down next to hinata with my arms rapped around him, he was comfortably sleeping with small snores coming from him from time to time.i giggled and got up, tapping my kouhai's shoulder lightly, signaling him it's time to get up.
He rose up, still sitting on the bed.
Hinata rubbed his eyes and yawned,
"Noya?" He said, making sure it's me.
"Yep, the one and only," I said with a sly grin.
"We have to get up now, you remember why.. don't you?" I say with a waiting-for-a-response face
"Yep.." the ginger says, not excited.

Hinata pov

We got up and did our stuff, (brush our teeth, if we needed to shower, we showered, changed, etc) once we were both done, we went down and grabbed some breakfast. I was sort of excited to see what happens next, it was like a story and it feels like the feeling when you get to your favorite part, or when your getting to the good part.
Welp, here we are, walking out the door. On our way to school, we were holding hands the entire way.
My face was red. Noya's was too, but I never mentioned it, neither did he about my red face.
In fact, it was kinda comfortable but also awkward.

We walked quietly until I heard, "don't worry, hina. I'll make sure your dad stays in jail."