And every time he cries, father rolls his eyes

Oikawa pov

Hinata's cooking was delicious, and I sort of have a crush on him.. but, I've noticed iwa-chan also has a crush on me. And hinata has been looking at Noya a lot, during our practice matches. Maybe they are best friends? A one sided relationship? Bf and bf? I stood up and bowed. "Thank you for the food!" I said. "No problem, TRASHYKAWA!"
"HEYYY WAIT A MINUTE YA LIL MIDGET" I yelled,
"BOI WHO YOU CALLIN A MIDGET?" hinata yelled back.
"YOU!"
Natsu and my nephew looked at both of us. They burst into laughter! Hinata soon followed, by giggling. It was sort of cute, but if hinata had ANY relationship going on, I don't wanna disturb him and it. I just wished he would at least become my best friend. Since iwa-chan isn't the type of friend that would comfort you, or remind you your important. He's mostly the friend that calls you "shittykawa" and tells ya that it's better to not trust anyone.
Even though he trusts our team -_-

Natsu pov

Ni-chan looks so happy! It's making me almost cry, seeing him do an actual giggle. I wiped a tear and hinata seemed to notice. His face turned into a soft smile, "hey natsu, want some icecream?"
"HEYYY I WANT SOME TOOO" SHITTYkawa says. U g h.
"Fineeee, all of you." Hinata says, acting like a mother. One I've always wanted, one I've had, but lost. One that I could have kept if it wasn't for hinata... I still love him, he's my brother, but it was all his fault. Yet I hide it all, I would rather him be happy..-

I want all of us to be happy.