He daydreamed away to a sky so gray

Noya pov
I've been thinking about what hinata had to have gone through every day with that stupid dad of his, once I made that promise, I was sure myself I would make it happen. If he doesn't get a life sentence or a death penalty, I'll be pissed. My poor kouhai. I gripped hinata's hand the entire way to school, as if something was going to snatch him away at any minute. Though.. I felt a strange sensation when I held his hand. He seemed not bothered at all, and in fact took it the innocent way. At least I think..-
Once we got to school, we made our way inside the building and parted ways so that we could go to our lockers before our own classes began. Since I'm a 2nd year and he's a 1st year, we barely see each other in the halls.
I sighed.
...
Time skip to Inside class, still Noya pov

I laid my head on my abused desk which people before me had basically ruined. The teachers voice getting hard to hear and I heard a ringing in my ears. My vision was getting blurry as I fell asleep. Wow, class really was that boring?

Hinata pov

"HINATA! Are you paying attention? I called your name 5 times. Come up here and do this problem." The teacher says.
Sadly I was terrible at math! I can't do this, I walked up to the board and shakily took the chalk. God had blessed me because some miracle happened and I got the answer right. The teacher let out a annoyed sigh as if he wanted me to get it wrong on purpose. I also let out a shakily sigh and walked back to my seat. Everyone stayed quiet, shocked I got it right, since I was terrible at math like I mentioned earlier. It wasn't a big deal, why are they so surprised? Am I that bad at math?! I gasped out loud on accident and my teacher said, "what are you gasping at NOW?"
"Oh uh.. nothing! Sorry sir." The entire class blew up into fits of laughter and wheezing.
My face turned red as I hit my face at the same time.