With his headphones in just to block out the noise

Noya pov

We met up at the park, hinata looked at me with serious eyes. "Noya, I have something I need to tell you." He said.
I got worried, with that serious look of his, I'd think he wouldn't wanna be friends anymore. Did I do something wrong?
"I.. like you." Hinata confessed, I gasped. "Hinata, I like you too.. but, I didn't expect you to be the one to confess... actually I was gonna confess next month. Plus, won't people think we're weird for liking our own gender..?" I said.
"I don't care what people think, you have helped me so much. And in return I want to give you my unconditional love." Hinata added, grabbing my hands. I blushed, "mm.. will you be my boyfriend hinata?" I asked, hoping he would accept.

...

...

...

"Yes!!" Hinata said, I pulled him into a hug. Well we obviously know I'm top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey orange, you know you're bottom right?"
"Wh- U h okay" Hinata said, still holding on to me. Good, he knows he's bottom.
I giggled, "what are you giggling about?" My boyfriend asked,
"You're just too cute!!" I replied. I was only telling the truth after all.

"And you're just too cheesy!" Shoyo replied.
"Oh well, lets see, who was the one who confessed in a new park?"
"Hmph." Hinata pouted, hes my little cutie🧡💛

Author note:

ok this is so cute- anyway, see what happens next chapter once it's uploaded. Sorry I didn't write a lot, I'm having a little writers block lmao.