he does all that he should

Hinata pov

Those idiots! I was taking a nap!! I swear I heard iwa chan saying idiots- but he's not here. Natsu came in and started laughing, "ni-chan, did they bother you? You usually don't hit!" She ended up breaking, and laughing with no end. I giggled. "Yeah, they woke me up from my nap" I said giving a lil kick to Noya, whom woke me up first.
"Ow!" Noya groans. "Tch." Oikawa says, "Why does your boyfriend have to be like that, hinata?"
"BOYFRIEND? Woah there buster, we are just best friends." I said.
"o h" Oikawa says. "Then your single?"
"Don't even oikawa, I'm not telling you the answer to that, you might pull something and if you try, I'll break all your bones" I reassured him with a death glare.
He shudders and nods. "Hinataaaaa, can we get ice cream??" Natsu bursts in my death glare.
"I gave you some not that long ago, why more?" I said
"Idk." Was all my sister replied with.
"Fine.. but only because your not as crazy as these dummies. Go get oikawa's nephew. He's gonna have some too." I said.
"WHATTTT" Noya and oikawa said in unison.
"It's only fair" I told them.

... after ice cream

"Hmm, do you guys wanna go to that public volleyball place?" I asked.
"Sure!" They all said, hoping that this day wouldn't be boring.
"Hey oikawa, you can still stay, but why are you still here anyway?" I asked.
"Hm, I don't have anything to do today."
"Oh, alright." I took his answer.

Sorry guys, I'm having a writers block :c