the livestream

💭

💭

Joshua was extremely bored all alone in his house, which was why after about 10 minutes of contemplating what to do, he finally decided to grab his phone and pressed the live button.

He patiently watched the number of views go up while he sat in his living room, his phone propped up on his laptop. He had thousands of viewers piling in in a matter of seconds, so he decided to start up the live and spice it up like he always does.

"Hey guys! How are you all?" His stunning brown eyes stared intently at his screen while the comments started rolling in heavily. His eyes flickered towards his laptop, where he opened his browser to find some song chords to play.

user1: joshua your hair will be the death of me
user2: stop playing where's franklin
user3: more importantly where's y/n

Joshua chuckled at some of the comments, most of them were about his hair or you, his girlfriend. The fans had their suspicions about you two, although you and Joshua never gave them a 'yes' or a 'no' or spoke about it publicly, they've shipped you two since they first saw you out together looking all lovey dovey at disneyland.

It wasn't like you two were ashamed of each other in any way- you both just thought it was no one's business (except for your friends and families of course).

In interviews, there had never been any straight questions regarding your relationship, so you both chose to go with the flow and let the people believe what they wanted to believe.

"Franklin is over here," Joshua replied, shifting out of view to lean over and grab the soft stuffed animal. He held Franklin up to the camera and smiled, squeezing the toy softly. His untouched hair and his soft eyes made him look absolutely adorable.

user4: a puppy
user5: franklins shoes are UNTIED
user6: this is unacceptable
user7: we are getting FED during quarantine

"Oh no." Joshua laughed, looking down at the stuffed bear's red sneakers. "It's okay, Franklin's not goin' anywhere anyways." He shrugged it off nonchalantly. More comments started to roll in as time went by.

user8: wyd??
user9: sing for us KING! serenade me
user1: y/n needs to come over here and take care of franklin bc joshy obviously ISN'T
user2: where's y/n my queen my wife the loml
user3: y/n gives us the best content

Joshua smiled contently at the mention of his girlfriend, "I'm waiting for Y/N to get here. And I'm offended, I take very good care of Franklin, our son." He placed Franklin beside him on the couch and grabbed his guitar.