⤷ haunted house²

This imagine was requested by MiaLovesPippa !!

💭

"C'mon, Josh. I promise I won't let some killer clown or possessed woman drag you away from me." Your claim gave Joshua a little reassurance, so here he was, about to enter the 'gates of hell' as he called it.

As soon as they walked in the haunted house, they were met by a dim, eerie hallway with one flickering lamp hanging at the very end of the hallway. You and Joshua were following behind Dara, who was clutching onto Larry's shoulders as if her life depended on it.

"This isn't too bad, right bub?" You inquired curiously as you peeked through the connecting rooms filled with zombies and random cannibals.

"Yeah." He responded monotonously. You peered up at him only to see him with his head down squeezing his eyes shut. He continued to grasp your hand and trudge into the next part of the haunted house with no problem.

"Joshua, your eyes are closed." Joshua hummed in response and refused to open his eyelids once again. You rolled your eyes and slapped Josh's chest, finally getting him to open his eyes and witness what was happening around him.

You were about three quarters of the way into the attraction when things started getting creepier. The moment you entered another corridor, the lights turned off completely without a warning. You gripped onto Joshua's torso tightly as the rest of the group started to voice their fears.

"We're all going to die." Dara shouted as she clung to Larry, or at least whoever she thought was Larry, it was too dark in the room to make out who was who. Everyone tried following each other's voices, but were taken aback when three clowns popped up out of nowhere screaming bloody murder as bright white lights shined on their figures.

One of the horrifying clowns stood merely inches away from you. As soon as Joshua heard the clown's shriek, he ripped himself from your hold and ran for his life. He even accidentally knocked over Frankie on his way out of the corridor. 

If he was a cartoon, there was no doubt in your mind that he would've left a trail of smoke in his tracks.

As the clowns retreated back to wherever they came from, you instinctively held onto Dara as you entered another room, where there was blood splattered all along the walls and a demon child sitting in the corner of the room torturing a stuffed animal. It was crazy how realistically deceased the child appeared. You carefully tried to move past her, but the girl jumped up suddenly and latched onto your foot, making you scream in terror.