tiktok pranks

I got the idea for this while I was watching tiktok compilations on youtube,, so this is how I imagine boyfriend!ricky would react to a bunch of tiktok pranks

I got the idea for this while I was watching tiktok compilations on youtube,, so this is how I imagine boyfriend!ricky would react to a bunch of tiktok pranks.. enjoy!!

💭

#1: THE CALLING MY
BOYFRIEND A 'FRIEND' PRANK

You and Ricky were chilling on the couch in his living room when you stumbled upon the tiktok. Your snorted at the man's reaction, making Ricky look away from the TV.

"What?" You inquired as you met his gaze. Ricky shrugged and his cheeks tinted pink under your stare.

"Nothing. You're just cute." You hummed at the compliment and pressed a few buttons before hitting record and aiming the camera towards his face.

"Hello?" Ricky looked up and eyed your phone, seemingly falling for the fake phone call before lowering the volume of the TV for you considerately.

"Yeah, no I'm not doing anything. I'm just at home with my friend." You pretended not to notice confusion on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed but still hadn't turned to face you.

You weren't sure if he'd heard you correctly so you decided to play with him a little more. "Um, yeah, just a friend." Now you were sure Ricky heard you loud and clear. His mouth was slightly agape and he had his shoulders slouched as he stared at you intensely.

"Bub." You ignored him and continued to pretend you were having a conversation with someone else. He looked around the room sassily, trying to figure out where that friend you were talking about was.

Because it sure as hell wasn't him.

"Angel, who's on the phone?" Ricky inquired a bit louder. He wasn't acting possessively, but he did have a right to be suspicious.

"Shh!" You placed your index finger over your mouth , signaling for him to quiet down a bit.

"I don't know if you've forgotten, but I'm your boyfriend." He spoke a bit louder to ensure that the person on the other side of the phone could hear. Your lack of response only spurred him on and he reached over to grab your phone. When he realized he was being recorded for a tiktok, he groaned in annoyance and fell limp on your body, giving you a tight squeeze as you laughed heartily at him.

"You could've at least called me your best friend."

#2: THE 'LOOK AT MY.." TREND

"C'mon guys, let's do a tiktok together!" You pleaded. It was a normal Thursday. You, Ricky, and Big Red were studying for your midterms in Big Red's basement. After 2 straight hours of staring blankly at your textbooks and writing down notes, you decided it was time for a break.