ricky's fluff alphabet

💭

💭

A = ACTIVITIES (How does Ricky spend his free time with you?)

Ricky isn't too picky, he'll do anything as long as you're there with him. He usually just likes to stay in, cuddle, and watch movies. He'll even agree to watch musicals with you, only if you play with his hair while you watch.

B = BEAUTY (What does Ricky admire about you?)

Ricky finds your intelligence attractive. And a little weird. But he likes that. He thinks it's really adorable when you share random facts with him for no reason. You'll be walking back from the skate park and out of nowhere you'll tell him "Did you know that a hippo's milk is bright pink?" And he'll just tilt his head at you and swoon. Weirdo. Essentially, he loves the fact that you're a dork. His dork.

C = CUDDLES (How does Ricky cuddle? Does he enjoy cuddling?)

Ricky enjoys cuddling. He's usually the big spoon but every now and then if he has an off day he'll shyly ask if he could be the little spoon. He likes it when you lay your head on his chest with your arm around his torso because then he can comb his fingers through your hair and gently lull you to sleep.

D = DATES (What are dates with Ricky like?)

Dates with Ricky are either out of the box or extremely ordinary. You have to remember that the both of you are broke. Occasionally, you guys will go on a double date with Big Red and Ashlyn, but Ricky likes to take you on picnics in the spring and pumpkin patches in the fall. In the winter, he loves to take you ice skating, even though those kinds of dates usually end with him getting injured.

E = EQUAL (Is Ricky the dominant one in the relationship, or is he more passive?)

You guys tend to alternate. Ricky tends to help ground you, while you're Ricky's anchor. You both take care of each other and are always supportive of the other.

F = FIGHTS (Would Ricky be easy to forgive you? How does he fight with you?)

You and Ricky rarely fight. But when you do, holy shit are you guys petty. Ricky never wants to be the one to break and apologise first, even though after a day of avoiding you, he tends to miss your presence. You're sort of the same in that sense that you want to stand your ground and wait for him to come to you first. If one of you refuses to apologise to the other, Big Red usually has to step in and slap some sense into the both of you and let you know how stubborn the both of you are being.

G = GENTLE (Is Ricky a gentle person? Is he gentle with you?)

Gentle? Ricky treats you like you're a feather that could blow away from his reach at any moment. Ricky's a gentle person by nature, not just with you. He's soft spoken and careful with his words. He was gentle with you when you first started dating and he was gentle with you when you first met him. Sometimes you have to remind him that you aren't as fragile as he thinks you are, but you have to understand that Ricky's gentle with his feelings and with your relationship because he wants to get it right.