stay with me

Prompts 78 and 70 requested by MialovesLuke !! This is more of an imagine than a blurb, but I got inspired and just decided to roll with it😌

💭

It had been almost 3 months since Joshua last saw you. Last time he was in Utah filming season one you stayed with him in his apartment, but now, with school and work you were forced to stay in your hometown while Josh began filming season two. Now, you were finally coming to visit!

He'd been dying to see you since you revealed to him over FaceTime that with your break from school you would have to time to go see him for a week.

When Joshua told his cast mates that you'd be returning, everyone on set went crazy. They hadn't seen you since they wrapped season one, so it was definitely an understatement to say that they were all excited to finally reunite with you after so long.

It warmed Joshua's heart to see that they had become your close friends now too. However, he didn't find it as wholesome and heartwarming when practically the entire cast begged him to bring them along to pick you up from the airport.

You picked up your luggages from baggage claim with exhausted eyes. Plane rides were never fun. You could never sleep peacefully, your face would get all dry, and there was always someone annoying in front or behind your seat. You were tired, but getting to see Joshua and be in his arms again after so long made it all worth it.

Instead of waiting in the parking section where there were never any paparazzi like Joshua wanted to, the cast insisted on waiting inside the airport to greet you as soon as you finished picking up your bags.

Just as you entered the front of the airport, you heard the shouts from your friends. They dashed in a stampede to get to you, almost tackling you to the ground as they gave you a giant group hug.

Joshua huffed grumpily and walked over to the huddle surrounding you, picking up your luggages that had fallen during all the chaos. He definitely wasn't happy about being the last one to get to hug you. Nonetheless, he didn't want to ruin everyone's joy and excitement, so he decided to stand to the side while everyone squealed and bombarded you, his girlfriend, with love.

Once—almost—everyone said their hellos to you, the huddle dispersed and you could finally see Joshua. After making eye contact with those beautiful caramel brown eyes, you rushed over into his arms. It looked like a scene out of a cliché romcom; your arms wrapped around his neck as he spun you around happily.

A couple fans had spotted the group and took notice of your adorable interaction, tempting them to pull out their phones to snap a couple pictures of the moment. Joshua couldn't care less; he was finally holding you, his girl, after months of not seeing you in person.