sweaty

Prompt 100 requested by MiaLovesPippa and @lovely-river !!

💭

"Y/N/N, I'm back!" Joshua called as he dropped his belongings at the door. He made a mental note to clean up a bit around the entrance of the apartment before you could stress about it later. He had left early this morning to go for a run before you woke up, but it's been an hour and a half since then, so he assumed you were awake and didn't bother with trying to be quiet.

As he entered your shared bedroom, he pulled his sweaty shirt over his head, leaving him in only some athletic shorts that hung low on his hips—that really grabbed your attention. He tossed it in the hamper and made his way over to your side of the bed, all while your eyes were glued to his abs glistening with sweat. He always looked so indescribable after working out. You loved whenever he would come back from exercising because of the way the morning sun peaked through the curtains and shone on his skin, making him look golden and ethereal.

"Y/N, did you hear what I said?" Joshua chuckled as you snapped out of your daydream and met his shy eyes. He smirked when he noticed your cheeks flush a rosy red color.

"Were you enjoying the view?" You scoffed at the snarky comment and buried your face into your pillow, refusing to meet his teasing gaze. He attempted to pry the pillow away from you, but to no avail. "Y/N, don't be embarrassed."

When you didn't respond, he threw his body on top of you and hugged your back. "Get off, you're sweaty and you smell." Although your voice was muffled by the pillow, Joshua heard you loud and clear.

Scoffing dramatically, he flipped you over so you were finally facing him and used his arms to hold himself up above you. You swallowed nervously after slyly admiring the way your boyfriend's biceps bulged beside your head. He smiled softly at your innocent, doe eyes and leaned down to capture his lips with yours. He gave your bottom lip a soft nibble before suddenly pulling away—much too quickly for your liking.

"I need to shower, you're welcome to join me." You watched him get off of you to grab a towel and walk into the bathroom with the biggest smirk smeared on his face. Your jaw dropped and your cheeks grew hot again.

You were staring up at the ceiling blankly for a few moments, contemplating your thoughts when Joshua spoke up, snapping your out of your thoughts for the second time this morning.

"You coming? Water's getting cold." He called out, cockiness laced in his tone. He loved how shy and blushy you would get around him, even though you had been dating for a while now. You practically leaped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom after him like a moth to a flame. Fuck, were you whipped.

N O T E !
thank you for requesting, i hope this was okay,, i know the endings super bad i just didn't know how to end it. feel free to request more if you want,, this was interesting to write💘

 feel free to request more if you want,, this was interesting to write💘