"The Truth Unfolds..."

(updated) grammar fixes.

!! trigger warnings!! sad themes, character harm/death blood/gore, self-harm mentions, character death, suicide, toxic thoughts, self-hatred, self-loathing, swearing, overall mature theme!

Enjoy!

 Grain sat alone in the small damp built shack alone and starving, his food remaining put away. 'I'm so stupid' Grian mumbled as he leaned his head back. He pushed his matted hair out of his eyes, as his gaze lingered on the ceiling. He felt his feelings slowly trickle out of his body as it gave up, His frail frame slumping with a soft exhale. He stared at the ceiling yet his eyes felt unseeing gazing through blurred lenses.

With a soft chuckle, Grian closed his eyes, breathing in the damp cold air of the night. A tear rolled down his soft pale cheeks as he coughed roughly, slowly regaining composure he sits head rested against the wall the only sound or proof that he was alive was his breathing, shallow breaths leaving his body. Sounds of blasts and footsteps filled his hazy ears barely registering with him, Mumbling and frantic movement filled the small room. 

As Mumbo stepped inside the building he took in a sharp gasp before he's running to his best friend's side, Sobbing at the state of the younger, his hand caressed the smallers cheek.

"Please...Please be okay..." Mumbo stuttered out as two other men walked in. two more gasps filled the room as the two laid eyes on him. "Mumbo, we have to get him out of here," Scar said trying to calm his wavering voice. Mumbo nodded picking up the other grasping him tightly. It was a blur for Mumbo, the flight was short feeling as his focus was on Grian, but in reality, it took longer.

soft thuds were heard as the three landed outside the hospital stress had built with false a little while ago. Mumbo was rushing inside as the other two followed close behind. The trios footsteps echoing through the quarts walls, Stress was at front desk working on something when she looked up and noticed Grian. She called for false and a stretcher was brought in, Grian was placed down as he was rushed away, Mumbo slouching down in the waiting room chairs, the three waiting.

Grian was admitted into a room, being hooked up with ivs and an oxygen mask as his breathing slowed. False rolled up his sleeves and was followed by a soft gasp, stress looked over, worried, before her eyes rested on the dark crimson lines that littered his arms and wrist. They hastily worked after that regaining him to be stable enough, "we should talk to them..." stress spoke softly saddened at the thought of another hermit hurting. False only nodded as she stepped out of the room, noticing Mumbo stand up immediately along with Scar and Iskall. stress was the first to speak, "he is in stable condition.." she paused "have you noticed anything with Grian before you found him like this?" she asked softly. "uh yeah we had" Scar spoke up, the others nodding, stress glanced at false. "we discovered... self-harm scars on his arms..." false spoke reluctantly.  

Mumbo's heart dropped as the other two asked more questions, his world seems to crash around him. 'How could I have not noticed anything' Mumbo thought, 'I wasn't there for him'

The five were interrupted by loud beeping as a red light went off in the white hall. Stress opened the door to Grians room, seeing the empty bed and open window, the curtains ruffling from the nights wind. They panicked, "get every hermit searching for him, we don't know what he'll do!" false exclaimed as she messaged the other hermits.

-Grians Pov-

I felt my body regain feeling as the darkness was ripped away from me, a sharp gasp gained my attention waking me. I remained still as I hear soft mumbles of talking, I heard the door close as I opened my eyes, scanning over the room taking in the environment, stuffing my headache down as an ache lingered in my body. I heard talking as I got up softly on my shaking legs, removing my Iv gently, and placed my ear near the door, "he is in stable condition.." stress paused "have you noticed anything with Grian before you found him like this?" she asked softly. 

"uh yeah we had" Scar spoke up, stress glanced at false. "we discovered... self-harm scars on his arms..." false spoke reluctantly. My eyes widened as I softly backed away from the door, they know... they know is all that could run through my head. I noticed my shulker sitting in the corner of the room, praying it had my elytra and rockets I opened the purple box, grabbed the few things I needed, and left, opening the window as quietly as possible before sliding out. My foot hit the machine and it started beeping loudly, startled I flew away. 

I knew they would look for me, make this quick right? I landed collapsing onto the grass as my thoughts battled themselves. "shut up!!" I gasped out at my growing headache. My fingers traced my scars as I stared off into the distance, I was up and flying again back to my base hoping to go fast enough before they would find me. I tenderly stepped into my mansion Tracing my fingers against the walls, I looked through a chest before pulling out a rope. I tenderly tied it and tied it to a lower beam, slowly standing on a block wrapping the rope around my neck.

Taking a deep breath

I broke the block below me falling into sweet silence...

My neck ached before it was gone, the pain left my body as it breathed its last.

My body hit the ground before there was nothing,  my senses left, and peace overwhelmed me.