'A start'

Grian shifted awake the next day, opening his eyes to his familiar ceiling. Small bits of light making its way into his room, sighing Grian sat up yawning. He got up wondering over to get ready for the day, glancing at himself in the mirror. He frowned at his small frame, his eyes lingering over the small scars littering his arms. "not a great start to the day," Grian thought, deciding to focus on getting dressed.

He made his way down to his storage system, smiling being quite proud of himself for building it. glancing down at his villagers he decided to do some trading for the barge, "boring process" he thought as he got to work. the last item was traded as he set it into a shulker, "done, finally, after a few hours of work." he muttered in his head, shifting he began picking up the assessment of shulkers laying around. "I'll restock the barge later" he mumbled, deciding to eat and head outside.

He was quickly accompanied by iskall, they both strolled through the jungle. Iskall talking his ear off about Redstone and upcoming projects, as the smaller just listened, somewhat enjoying his friend's company.

A soft pat on Grians back and a goodbye was given to him as iskall left, his surroundings becoming quiet once again. he sighed breathing in the cool summer air, Grian sat down on a log deciding to enjoy the nature of the jungle. Beginning to tap a soft beat on the log, he hummed along to the soft tune. A soft hand on his shoulder brought him back to the soft breeze of the evening air, he looked up to see a smiling mumbo. His lips tugged into a soft smile as mumbo sat down with him, "how's your day been so far?" mumbo asked hoping to get a few words from Grian. "okay," he mumbled out softly, "that's good." mumbo smiled.

"you?" was all Grian asked but mumbo understood. "pretty good, actually, the usual restone and building." Mumbo chuckled, Causing Grian to let out a smile.

"wanna go to the beach?" mumbo offered, Grian nodded smiling a bit mumbo. The two walking down to the water, Grian sat down patting the sand next to him, Mumbo joined him. mumbo smiled as the two enjoyed the soft beach breeze as the sun began setting, pink and orange mixing in the sky. Mumbo began telling jokes earning a few giggles from Grian, as the pair enjoyed each other's company.

"look!" mumbo pointed,"fireflies" he said pointing to the small glowing bugs littering the sky. Grian smiled up at the pretty sight, he leaned against mumbo softly sighing. "you okay?" mumbo asked gently, Grian nodded "yeah," he said looking up at mumbo.

crashing waves played in the background, as the two smiled enjoying the sunset and peaceful setting.