Warm U.A. Welcome

Shigaraki Tomura scratched at his neck while looking at the photograph in his hand. His contact at U.A. had given him the highlights of behind the scenes at the event and sure enough his instincts on Inko Midoriya and her two children was correct. The Midoriya Twins were the children of All Might, and Gran Torino, the stubborn old coot, had been correct of them being in a place beyond his direct reach. U.A. He had spies and informants but to launch an attack on U.A for a couple of kids was just plain stupid.

"Tch, We'll need to be sneakier than that." He crushed the picture of All Might and his twins in hand making it disintegrate. "Kurogiri... tell our contact to inform us of the Twins school schedule. We'll need to find the time in which they'll be most vulnerable."

"If I'm not mistaken the children should be preparing for internships." Kurogiri insighted.

"That so... if that's the case those two may be separated from each other." How face twisted in a grin. "Mmmm if that's true they'll be easier to pick off. Even if I just got one it'll be more than enough to bring that smiling fool to his knees."

"An excellent idea sir. I shall make the preparations."

"Good... which reminds me. Did you locate the Hero Killer?"

"Yes, he's still lingering in Hosu after taking down the hero Ingenium."

"Send out a personal invitation to him. He could be of use to me in my new found plan."

"Yes sir."

~U.A front gate~

The clouds were thick with rain and it didn't look like it was going to let up anytime soon. Izuku and Bakugo walked side by side under the same umbrella with Izumi right behind with her own.

"I don't see why we need to share my umbrella, Kacchan. I have a spare you know." Izuku flustered.

"Shut up I can't properly hold things yet. I refuse to share with your sister so this is fine." Bakugo grumbled. When Izuku drifted off to the side a bit He cursed. "Hey stand closer will yeah or my bandages are gonna get wet!"

"Just indulge him Izuku. The sooner we get to school and see Recovery Girl the sooner he'll shut up." Izumi said grumpily.

"You shut up, half pint! I'm still pissed at you for that stunt you pulled at the festival. Mark my words I'm gonna annihilate you during midterms."

"Bring it on, explosion boy." She aimed a finger at him and triggered it like a gun. "I'll take you on anytime."

"You guys come on, its too early for-"

"Good Morning, Midoriya-kun. Midoriya-Chan, Bakugo-kun!" Iida jogged through the rain in a wet suit and rain boots.

"Iida!" Izumi and Izuku both shouted in unison as he ran in place beside them.

"Why are you running so slowly! You're going to be late!"

"Late?" Izumi asked jogging behind him. "There's plenty of time before the bell."

"A hero should always arrive early!" He rushed ahead of them stopping only when he saw the mob of reporters out front. "How frustrating. Excuse me! You're in my way! I do not wish to be late to class." He called out over the crowd.

"I wonder what that's all about." Bakugo grunted eying all the reporters.

"Probably here to bug Iida about his brother. You heard what happened to Ingenium? They say his career is completely over." Izumi explained halting her jog when her side started to ache. She wanted to hurry and get inside so Recovery girl could finish healing her rib. She was anxious to get back to training.