You're no Hero

The day had been long, and although Izuku was given the okay to turn in for the night he was restless. Something was nagging at him and he couldn’t figure out what. Getting out of bed he decided to give up on sleep and see if any of the girls needed his help carrying boxes or something. He was almost down the stair when he heard Madame Mauve gasp in horror.

“Oh my god, how awful!” 

“What is it Mauve?” Cheshire glanced up from her computer screen. 

“I just got a text from one of my friends at a Hosu agency. There’s massive damage to the city. A bunch of monster are running loose and causing havoc.” 

“That is terrible, after all that happened with the Hero Killer, and now this? Just what is going on in Hosu?” 

“I don’t know but I’m going to tell, Valkyrie. I want to go help right away!” She started up the steps and stopped when she saw Izuku.  “Oh Midoriya-kun!” 

“Hosu…” he whispered as his brain tied together the pieces of the puzzle. “Hero Killer… Hosu... Iida! Izumi!” He looked up at Mauve his eyes suddenly filled with panic. “Take me with you!” 

“What? Midoriya-kun this is a dangerous place. I can’t just- oh, Lady Valkyrie!” Mauve saluted and Izuku turned around to see Valkyrie coming down the steps. 

“I just received word of the incident in Hosu.” She told her, striking a hand through the air. “We’ll leave immediately. Make the preparation.” 

“Yes, My Lady!” 

“Valkyrie!” Izuku followed her the rest of the way down the stairs. “Please take me with you!” He pleaded.

“Izuku you are my intern, but this is a life threatening situation. It’s one thing if it happens here directly in the city, but this is out of our jurisdiction, and I’m volunteering support. I can’t knowingly put you at risk.” 

“You don’t understand, my sister and classmates are in Hosu!” he held his chest and clutched the locket around his neck. “I’ve been so restless since we got back and this has to be why! I can’t feel my sister… I need to know she’s okay! Please!” 

Valkyrie stared long and hard for a moment at Izuku’s pleading eyes. She gave one long suffering sigh but nodded. 

“Very well, but be on your guard. This isn’t like taking thieves in an alley. We don’t know what we’re heading into. So if I tell you to run, you run, if I tell you to hide, you hide, got that?” 

“Yes Ma’am, thank you Ma’am!” Izuku bowed respectively to her.

“Don’t thank me just yet… Mauve have you contact the authorities?” 

“Yes, ma’am! We’re okayed for back-up!” Mauve stepped into the circle next to Cheshire.

“Good, Cheshire, do your thing.” Valkyrie grabbed Izuku’s shoulders as Cheshire’s smile went wide. 

“Hold on, young Midoriya… this can get a little rough.” Her body turned to a purple mist covering the group and teleporting them to Hosu. 

~Izumi and Iida~

“No!” Izumi didn’t think, her body just rushed into imminent danger without a thought or a plan. Her fist connected with the Hero Killer’s cheek knocking him off his feet and away from Iida. She was at his side immediately her hands pressing on the wound, the blood hot and warm against her gloves. “Iida! Oh god, Iida are you fucking nuts!” 

“Mi-Midoriya-chan?” Iida glanced up at her. “Why are you here?” 

“Idiot,” she said, tears stinging in her eyes. Anger, she told herself, find the anger and let it mask your fear. Anger is always better than fear.  “I saw you duck into the alley. What the hell were you thinking taking him on alone?”