My Choice, My Fate

Featured artwork drawn by Yanduri.chan, please follow her on Instagram!

Bakugo's brow twitched as he stood next to Todoroki, movers taking hefty amounts of stuff up into the dorm.

"For crying out loud Icy Hot just how much shit did you bring with you?"

"Just the bare essentials. Most of these are additions my father is adding to the dorms for public use. He was a bit reluctant when I told him I wanted to move in here... so he's adding some things he thinks will help improve my stay here." 

"A pool table, a 72 inch wide screen, leather couches... just how loaded is your family?" He grunted the two of them walking inside and making use of the new furniture.

"You don't want me to answer that, it'll just piss you off..." Shoto sipped on the tea he'd just made for himself. "...but I'm nowhere near as wealthy as Yaoyorozu."

"Tch," Bakugo grunted and flipped on the t.v. to keep himself from talking. He leaned his head on his hand and flipped through channels to find something decent to watch.

Todoroki got up deciding he wanted to add some honey to his tea. He walked into the kitchen, listening to the rapid fire buzz as Bakugo flipped through random channels. When he came back Bakugo was watching a comedy game show. The two entertainers performing a skit revolving around a circus.

"I wonder if Midoriya and Izumi are enjoying themselves." he wondered aloud taking another slow sip of his drink.

"Who wouldn't at a theme park?" Bakugo sighed heavily. "I'm so fucking bored. Even if they didn't want us around we should have tagged along anyway. There's nothing to do around here."

"You could always study..." Shoto suggested, setting his cup down and picked up a magazine from the table to flip through it. "Then again your midterm score was better than mine so you may not need to."

"I have an eidetic memory. I don't need to study all that often." 

"You have an eidetic memory and yet you still struggle to remember the names of your classmates and their quirks?" Still reading the magazine, Todoroki lifted his tea to his lips and sipped. "...and you call Kaminari an idiot." Todoroki murmured and Bakugo grunted.

"I remember the shit that's important. You trying to pick a fight, Icy Hot?!"

"Of course not..." he sighed and looked down at the sound of a buzz and he motioned with his cup of tea. "Your phone is ringing."

"Tch... we're not done.." he muttered and flipped his phone open grunting. "Yeah, the hell do you want, shitty hair?"

"Bakugo! Have you seen the news?!" Kirishima shouted out in an excited and almost panicked voice. Bakugo held the receiver away from his ear sneering at the volume of his voice.

"OW! Speak normally you idiot! Why would I be watching the news on my day off, are you stupid?" Bakugo grunted. "What's the purpose in calling me and asking such a stupid question?"

"Turn on the news! Hurry you're not gonna believe what's going on in town!" He continued, his voice sounding positively frantic. "It's total chaos!"

"Hmm?" Bakugo snagged the remote and flipped channels... and his heart sank to his gut. "SHIT!"

~In Town~

All Might came out of the theater laughing gently. He'd had to bulk down halfway into their date because of all the attention he'd been warranting, but despite that he was having a good time, and Valkyrie seemed to be enjoying herself just as much as he was.