The Z Factor

Author's Note: Since things were getting a little dark I decided to lighten the mood some and make what I consider a filler episode. There will be little to no plot development in this chapter, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Izuku turned off the hot water and pulled a towel off the hook to run it through his damp hair. Feeling the loose tendrils he took notice that his hair was growing out again and nodded in approval.

"This is me after all." He smiled to himself. To satisfy himself he peeked his head into Izumi's room. When he saw it was dark and there was a lump or a person bundled on the bed Izuku smiled.

"Fast asleep..." he murmured and closed the door so not to disturb her. Walking back to his room he noted the figure on his own bed and have a soft smile.

"I thought you went to bed already."

"We need to talk Deku." Bakugo scowled his cheek bandaged from where Izumi had landed a solid right jab.

"Okay... " He fidgeted some at the harsh stare and adjusted the towel around his hips. "What about?"

"Are you in love with Icy Hot?"

"Eh?!" Caught off guard by the question he nearly dropped the towel. 

"Don't 'EH' me...ever since the tournament you two have gotten suspiciously close." His right leg bounced up and down irritably as he waited for his answer. 

"Kacchan... We're just friends and he's dating Izumi. There's no need to get jealous-"

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS JEALOUS?!" He snapped out and had Izuku jolting and squirming. "I don't want you sneaking around behind my back if you no longer wanna be in this relationship. So if you've got feelings for someone else whether it's icy hot, or round face or whoever else I have a right to know!"

Izuku frowned at him and he turned his back to Bakugo to put pajamas on.

"It sounds to me like you're the one who wants out." He retorted putting boxers on.

"Hah?!" Bakugo's temple throbbed and his aura turned even more menacing.

"You've never been 100% okay with this to begin with. I was just a replacement, remember? So if you no longer want me then..." Izuku started and felt the first few tears slip down his face. Damn it...Damn it...Damn it!!! Izuku gripped his night shirt in his shaky hands. "Don't be... Please don't be tired of me, Kacchan."

"Tch...Damn nerd." Bakugo stood up and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "You think too damn much."

"I can't help it... you say you're not jealous, you say kissing me wouldn't make Todoroki happy. It makes me wonder if-"

"Shut up!" He turned him around snagging him by his chin and kissing him hot and possessively. "Mmmph I'm not Todoroki... kissing you pleases me just fine."

"Kacchan..." the tears continued to fall and Izuku dropped his shirt to wipe and rub at them.

"Stop your crying...shit." He pulled him to his chest again. "Damn it, so maybe I was a little jealous...but you've never looked at anyone else til now, and you've got all these new friends and people who like you..." he cursed and pulled away to pace.

"They're my friends and classmates Kacchan...but you're the only one I'm in love with." Izuku rationalized and had Bakugo stopping and taking an easy breath . It had been awhile since Izuku had said those words to him and it eased the tension I his shoulders.

"Say it again..."

"Hmmm? Oh..." He blinked at the command, but then his face softened with affection. "You're the only one I'm in love with."