All for One

The binoculars cracked and turned to dust under Tomura’s grip. His now free hands scraped across his neck as his anger boiled free and he shouted. 

“What the hell was THAT!?” Tomura sneered. “That little bitch killed a nomu in one hit? How is that even possible?” 

“Well the Master did say these were not gonna be as strong as his first. That one is solely reserved to take on All Might.” Kurogiri deduced. 

“Tch, worthless, weakling, what was the point of having them brought here if they were gonna be defeated so easily? Now not only is that annoying Hero Killer still alive, but that girl is running free!” 

“There is some good news. She’s injured, and it appears she’s shaken from whatever the Hero Killer was telling her. Why not take her now. I’m sure we’ll meet with little resistance.” 

“Idiot, I’m injured too, and there’s too many pros down there. Let’s just go. I’m not going through all that hassle for a pipsqueak.” 

“The Master won’t like that you failed.” Kurogiri pointed out opening the warp to their headquarters. 

“I don’t care… we still have the strongest Nomu… and I’m sure the Master has a Plan B.” He told Kurogiri as he stepped back into the warp. 

“Yes, of course…” Kurogiri obliged and glanced back once at the group below before warping with him.  

~The Next Day~

“Midoriya…” Todoroki sat up in bed as his roommates stirred in their beds. “Were you able to get any sleep?” 

“No… Not really. I keep thinking about what happened.” Izuku played with the locket around his neck, worried about what was gonna happen now. Izumi and Iida had serious injuries, but thankfully Todoroki had gotten away with just some bad cuts to his arms, and he only had a deep gash on his forearm, and a fractured wrist from his Full Cowl attack. 

“I wasn’t able to sleep either...Have you spoken to Izumi since they took her into intensive care?” Todoroki wondered and only received a shake of the head.

 “I still can’t believe what she did… even if it was for a just cause.” Iida frowned.

“Do you know what she was talking about? What’s this about a guy who’s after her family?” Todoroki questioned.

“You remember when our grandfather was attacked?” Izuku told him. “I guess Izumi found out who is behind it… and he must have been behind the monster attack too.”

“Shigaraki Tomura… that’s the name I heard Izumi give to the Hero Killer. He told her Shigaraki was causing all that chaos in order to kidnap her.” Iida rubbed his bandaged arm.  “She was bound determined to find out where he was hiding… but Stain said some things that made her waver… it was the same after she attacked that winged monster.” 

“Stain has her believing she’s a villain in the making… and from the way the other pros were staring I think they’re believing the same thing. Who knows how they’re gonna handle this.” Izuku told them clutching his locket. “I should have tried to stop her somehow. I should have pulled her away from the fighting when I had the chance.”

“Don’t blame yourself Midoriya… Izumi knew full well what she did. Even if she is shaken up, she’s not the type of person to just lay down and admit defeat.” 

The door opened and Valkyrie and Manual stepped into the room. Izuku’s eyes brightened at the person who stepped in behind him. 

“Grandpa!”