Separation Anxiety

"So you really went with Deku huh?" Izumi tapped her pen on the list of agencies to choose from.

"You still gonna give me a hard time about it?" Izuku frowned, his body shaking as he did his chair exercises.

"No... I'm just thinking about that one time you asked mom to help you pick out a name." Her grin spread wide as he jerked upright.

"Izumi!" He covered his face feeling embarrassment. "Why do you gotta bring that up?"

"What? What?" Ochaco came up and over curious as to what was going on. "What's that face for?"

"He's just embarrassed because when we were kids he used to come up with all kinds of names, and they all reflected on our dad."

"Izumi stop, I'm begging you!" Izuku looked at her pleasingly.

"Let's see... there was Mighty All Man, Mighty Boy, All Might Junior-"

"IZUMI!!!" He shouted at her his face bright red as she and Ochaco giggled.

"Awww that's so cute!" Ochaco held her cheeks wiggling. "Young Deku, huh? You must have been so adorable."

"Want to see?" Izumi asked and Izuku snapped his head in her direction holding his hot face.

"Izumi you didn't..."

Izumi smirked evilly and she pulled a picture from her bag showing little Izuku in his All Might Pajamas. Next to him was a pouting blonde child in the same pajamas. Bakugo glanced over and his own face went bright red.

"GAH! DAMN IT HALF PINT WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!"

"From your mom, naturally." Izumi smirked at him.

"What is it?" Ochaco peeked and her face went bright as stars. "Whaaaaa so cute!!! Oh my god is this Bakugo? He's so adorable."

"Hey let me see!" Kirishima jumped over and snickered at Bakugo. "Oh man, you're so precious Bakugo."

"Bitch! Give me that picture!" Bakugo launched

Izumi smacked his hand away and stood on the desk to keep the picture out of reach of him and Izuku.

"Ah, ah, ah... Just consider it an eye for an eye." She pointed at the bandage across her face. While the rest of her wounds were fully healed, her eye would have permanent damage. Bakugo grunted at her then snagged her bag ransacking through it. "HEY! Don't go through my shit you jerk!"

"Ah ha! I knew it." He pulled out another picture that had Izumi cursing and jumping on him. The picture flew out of his hands and landed in front of Todoroki. He blinked in surprise and lifted the picture of the little girl in pigtails clinging to her brother protectively as Bakugo photo bombed (literally) in the background.

"Hmmm? Is this you, Izumi?" Todoroki asked holding the picture. He blinked when she quickly snatched it away and held it to her chest. "What? It's a good picture."

"That's... mmmph." She turned her head away, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and a little inner joy. Ochaco leaned into Kirishima holding her mouth.

"Oooh what's this?"

"Love is in the air." He whispered back.

"If you didn't want anyone to see it why did you bring it to school? Todoroki asked leaning forward. Izumi fidgeted a little at his stare and she slipped the pictures back in her bag.

"My dad... He's got a big album going and was asking me all kinds of question about our childhood. So I told him I'd ask Bakugo's mom for some."

"Most of our pictures from that time were destroyed from accident that killed our mom." Izuku explained and stood up to rub Izumi's shoulder. "We were all really happy back then."