『17』 Bikinis and villains

The classroom was filled with eager chatter after Mr. Aizawa had announced that everyone had passed the theoretical part of the exam and that those who failed the practical part were actually also allowed to attend the camp with the drawback of extra classes. The five students who failed seemed to be super relieved and happy, so now everyone was making plans and talked about the upcoming camp.

"The camp is gonna be so fun!" Mina yelled happily.

"Yeah, I'm so glad you can come along too." I happily told her. Most of the BakuSquad, my group of friends, had failed, so it maybe even would have been a little boring without them. Though I guess I'm gonna have enough action with my mission going on...

"Hmm, maybe I should go buy a new pair of tracking shoes for the camp." Kaminari mused before Uraraka agreed. "Yeah, I'll also need to buy some bug spray."

"If all of us are going and still need something, how about we take the train to the mall this afternoon if everyone is free today?" Momo suggested.

"Oh, good idea, Yao-Momo." Kirishima agreed.

"Tch, as if I wanna be seen with you losers in public." Bakugo opposed the idea, being on his usual high horse.

"Oh, come on. It's gonna be fun." I smiled, trying to convince him. He gritted his teeth and looked away. "Ugh, fine." He muttered. Convincing him was oddly easy.

                                       ―――― ❈ ――――

"Okay, guys. How about we meet here again in two hours."

"Alright."

With that agreement small groups formed and as always, I planned on staying with my friend group. I turned to Bakugo, Kiri, Mina, Sero and Kaminari. "What do you guys need?" I asked.

"I need tracking shoes." Kaminari repeated his statement from earlier.

"I could use a new pair too." Sero agreed.

"Well, I wanna buy a cute bikini or swimsuit. It's summer after all." Mina excitedly bubbled, seemingly being in a good mood.

"Now that you mention it, I need one too." I stated. I mean, I haven't bought a new one in ten years, so I definitely need one.

"Oh, great!" she cheered. "Then we can buy them together. It's awesome to have another girl in the friend group!"

I shot her a smile and then turned to the others. "And what about you guys?" I asked Kirishima and Bakugo.

"I think I'll accompany you two. I could also use a new pair of swim trunks." He smiled, revealing his sharp teeth before turning to Bakugo. "What about you, bro?"

"Guess I'd rather deal with you than with these two idiots." Bakugo mumbled, gesturing to Kaminari and Sero. While latter brushed the blonde's insult off, Kaminari seemed hurt by it. Poor guy still didn't get used to Bakugo's antics.

Bakugo just started walking off into the direction of a clothing store, knowing we'll follow after him.

"See you later." Mina waved back at the other two before we caught up to Bakugo.

"I'm still so glad that this was only one of Mr. Aizawa's bluffs." Kirishima sighed, starting a conversation.

"Did he do something like this before?" I asked curiously.

"Oh right. You weren't in or class yet when he did it the first time. It was on our first day when we had a quirk apprehension test and Mr. Aizawa said the one is last place was gonna be expelled. Poor Midoriya was so scared when he saw he was in last place." Mina explained.