three

Keep in mind they've been talking for 3 months so she does trust him to an extent.

Also that's why maybe it feels to fast... also I promise the book gets better!!! reading back I can see how this came off as them moving WAY TO FAST lmao 😳🤣
——
Kaliah Iman Smith
February 21, 2020
Los Ángeles, Ca

I woke up around 9:30am today. I'm actually hanging out with East today. We've been texting since the New Years party and haven't had time to hangout because he's been busy.

I already showered and did my hygiene routine. He said he'll pick me up at 3:30 which I'm kind of nervous about. I'll just tell him to text me and I'll meet him in his car.

I leaned over my to my bed grabbing my phone shooting him a text.

-
Me: so what should I wear casual fancy orrr... 1:25pm

papi east👅👅: whatever you want I know you'll look amazing in it we're not doing anything too fancy though so lean towards more casual
1:28pm
-

I chuckled at the name he put himself under which I have yet to change. I grabbed what I planned on wearing setting it on my bed and walked out of my room. Walking to the kitchen I see my mom cooking. "Hey I'm making pasta Alfredo your favorite" she said smiling

"Awe thanks ma but I'm actually going out later but I'll eat some tomorrow" i said

"Oh your going to mia's" she asked looking up at me with a small smile.

I shook my head "nah a friend invited me to hang out" I said. "What friend" she asked eyeing me "a friend mom I met him at the party" I said " Hmm ok go ahead you lucky you grown" she said laughing making me laugh along with her.

"you'll tell me if you have a boyfriend right" she asked "of course I will mom but we're just friends"

"Alright at what time are you leaving" she asked "3:30" I replied grabbing a water bottle "Alright well be safe" she said

I nodded "I will" I waked back in my room to get dressed and start my makeup.
-

Once I was finally ready it was 3:12 so I had a couple minutes to pass. I laid down to watch tv for a minute I've been meaning to start a new Netflix show but it feels like I've seen all the ones that come up already and some just look boring.

As I was scrolling I got a message from Dave. I picked my phone up and went to our messages.

-
Papi East👅👅: I'm like 5 minutes away 3:22pm

Me: alright and don't text while driving 😒😂 3:22pm

Papi East👅👅: yeah ok 🤣 see you soon
-

I shook my head at his message and started putting my shoes on. Making sure I had all my necessities in my LV purse.

The only reason I have so much designer is because my dad and Adonis will get me random stuff all the time. I also have a huge sneaker collection cause of Adonis he for some reason has the time to sit around and wait for shoes to drop.