eight

Kaliah Iman Smith
June 3, 2020
Los Ángeles, Ca
-

Today is Dave's birthday and I wanted to surprise him. He just got back from going to visit his family in New York and doing some work. I decided not to go because i had so much work at the salon after the grand opening business has been booming. I also was extremely nervous to meet them and wasn't really ready yet.

He was a little mad and in his feeling about me not going so I'm really excited and nervous to see him. He texted me that he was going to stay there for his birthday but last minute he texted again and he said he wanted spend it with me so he decided to come and his family had a little small gathering for him yesterday before he left.

It's currently 1am and I'm at his house setting up decorations because his flight lands at 3:30am and I want him to walk in to a little surprise and to make his day special from the begging just like he did me. Also because I know he's mad I didn't go...so hopefully this gets him to liking me again.

I looked around and asked his security to let me know when his car pulled up. The driver had just left like 30 minutes ago to pick him up at the airport. I made sure everything was good and set up properly.

"Ma'am he's 20 minutes away" the security piped in from the front door informing me

"Ok thank you can you please make sure no one says I'm in here" I asked as he nodded closing the door back up.

I turned of the lights a little scared in this big ass mansion but there's like 30 security men out there so it's ok. I got on my phone waiting for him.

Soon the security guard opened the door and said he was pulling up quickly closing the door after. I stood up to lock it. I grabbed my confetti cannon and hid behind the couch.

I heard the car door shut and heard muffled voices. The doorknob jiggled a big and soon opened wide with Dave being the first one hold one of his Louis travel bags. I quickly stood up popping the cannon with blue confetti 'happy birthdayyyyyy' I shouted

The lights turned on quickly "what the fvck" Dave was pointing a gun at me making my eyes go wide and his security laugh at his reaction. He quickly putt it down walking towards me "yoooooo you crazy ma"

I laughed "you was bout to shoot me you crazier" I hugged him wrapping my arms around his waist "you don't pop out on me like that shit" he rubbed his chest looking around

*he's turning 24*

I saw a smile creep up on his face "all this for me" he asked gripping my butt