thirty-nine

Please point out any mistakes in grammar or spelling I didn't really edit 😞 - a♥️

———
Kaliah Iman
February 2, 2022
(31 weeks, 2 days)
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
9:23am

Yawning I sat up feeling less pain in my stomach. I've been having Braxton Hicks and it's honestly the most uncomfortable thing ever. Standing up I turned on my lamp to get a better look at where I was going.

I walked into the bathroom peed and washed my hands grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth. "Good morning" I felt a hand smack my ass making turn around and glare at Dave "stop"

he laughed while grabbing his tooth brush. "how'd you sleep I felt you moving all night"

I groaned "it was horrible I couldn't find a good spot whatsoever and my back just hurts now"

He spit out and rinsed his mouth. "You want me to give you a massage" he asked "No im ok you can feed me though I'm really hungry" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

"I got sum you can eat" he whispered in my ear making me chuckle "noo I want a sausage bis-"

"I got sausage" he chuckled thrusting forward making me chuckle "stoppp"

He kissed on my neck sliding his hand in my shorts. "cmon" he walked us towards the bed. He laid me back and slid my shorts down. "Dave" I mumbled

"What" he asked kissing my pussy softly "mmm"

I felt him drag his tongue down my slit slowly. He circled it around my clit sucking on it lightly making me yell out. "Fuck" I moaned "oh my goodness daveee" I moaned holding onto the back of his head

"f-fuuuckkk daddy mmmm" I moaned as I felt my pussy throbbing to cum. Once he started pumping his fingers inside of me faster in a c'mere motion and repeatedly kept dragging his tongue over my clit I was done.

"Ooohh" i moaned squirting all over his face which made him give me a devilish smile. He took of his boxers and quickly slipped inside of me. "Mmm" I moaned "you're so beautiful" he leaned in whispering in my ear "I love you" I moaned louder feeling his thrust speed up

"Fuck" he groaned lowly as i started squeezing my walls around him "shit kaliah" he groaned "you're so fucking wet" he moaned

I pulled him down towards me and wrapped my legs around his torso the best I could since my belly was in the way.

All that could be heard around the room where moans and groans coming from the both of them.

"Fuck Dave" kaliah moaned loudly feeling him hit her spot repeatedly "you're too big" she pushed at his abdomen begging for him to ease up.

"Take this shit" he groaned flipping them over bending her the best he could without putting her in any painful distress with her belly. He began sliding in and out from the back. His dick twitching and growing inside of her ready to release.

His mind along with hers in a state of euphoria. She's perfect for him and the thought alone of her could make him bust.

he could feel his orgasm coming and knew she was just as close since she kept yelling curse words along with the tight grip her pussy had him in.