thirty-eight

Kaliah Iman
December 27, 2021
(26 weeks)
Los Ángeles, Ca
-
11:21am

"Wake up" I mumbled in Dave's ear patting his back. He got home at 12 last night and has been sleeping all day.

like hello sir me and baby are lonely.

"Babe" I yelled "Hmm" he mumbled in his sleep making me laugh at him taking a deep breath sucking in all his drool "you nasty but wake up I made breakfast"

I got no answer after a couple of minutes so I just left him alone and walked downstairs to the kitchen to eat my food. Alone. "Hey" I heard a voice coming down from the stairs "oh hey Zach" I gave him a small smile walking into the kitchen feeling his presence behind me

I started serving myself some food and I saw him grab some juice from the fridge "you want a plate" I asked not wanting to be disrespectful and eat in front of him without offering anything

"Sure" he smiled "thanks" he said. I gave him a small smile making another plate handing it to him "so how have you been how's baby boy" he asked putting his hand on my belly making me a bit uncomfortable but I brushed it off moving away discretely.

"He's good getting bigger and bigger every day also still asleep just like his dad" I chuckled sitting at the island.

He laughed "yeah you are getting big but you look beautiful Dave's a lucky guy" he mumbled the last part

I gave him a weird look but changed the topic "how's the food" I asked

"I mean anything you make is good but this hits the spot" he complimented "yeah it's Dave's favorite" I said with a small smile taking more bites of my food standing up to grab some juice.

"Hey" I heard dave mumble as he walked in making turn around with a smile "hey you finally waking up sleepy head" I said walking up to him giving him a small kiss

"Yeah I was tired as fuck" he said with a small yawn escaping his lips "you want a plate I made your favorite"

"Yeah" he clapped his hands going to sit down at the island starting a conversation with Zach. "bro we have to do it or else he's gonna hit us first and if he does it's gonna be a big money loss"

"he won't he's too scared and I ain't gon do shit just for fun if he does get the balls to do something then we'll hit back but other than that were staying put and that's final I don't care bout loosing a couple thousand IF he does something i ain't tryna start unnecessary shit that's gon get a bunch of people killed in the crossfire"

"...thanks baby" he mumbled as I handed him his plate "what do you want to drink" I asked "cran-apple"

I nodded noticing Zachs cup was almost done "do you want more juice" I asked. He nodded "yeah thank you"
-