In front of the fire

In winter, Chiron opens the doors of a room in the big house. Its walls were a homely shade of brown, english style sofas and arm chairs hugged the walls, a book shelf gazed down from the west wall and a fireplace stood tall welcoming in anyone who was0 wishing a hot beverage after a day in the cold.
Everything happened in front if the fire.
It was where Beckendorf had told Selena he love her for the first time befor their demise.
Where Percy asked for Chiron's permission to propose to Annabeth.
Where Connor got slapped by Miranda for drinking her hit chocolate.
Where Piper and Jason discussed how nice it was to not have any drama for a change.
Where Chris had asked Clarrise out.
And most importantly for this tale, where Travis could watch Katie without getting quized as to why he was staring at the daughter of Demeter. Katie always sat right next to the fire with a book amd a hot chocolate in her hands, sipping it once every 128 seconds. Don't judge Travis for counting he's got what cabin 10 call FLS. First Love Syndrome. The point was whenever anyone asked what he was looking at he could play it off as the flickering flames, the images of fallen demigods, or the statues of the gods donated by the son Hades. Those always seemed strange to Travis, there was all but one god...Hades. It was odd that it wasn't there.
Travis' ADHD seemed to disappear inside of the fire room. In front of the dangerously beautiful temptation before him. The combination of Katie and the fire. The way the her eyes reflected the image of the dancing flames complimenting her pale complexion.
She bit her lip reading on about what was most likely some sort of plant. Her lips looked redder in the orange glow. Curiously her eyes glanced up as she finished the page before getting up to put the book on the shelf and fetch another one. She looked gorgeous. Her hair fell gracefully from her high ponytail following her knitted head band that masked her ears from the bitter cold. An oversized, light like hoodie draped down from her shoulders and fell just below her waist. She wore black legging that hugged her... okay Travis lets stop thinking that, its kind of innapropriate.
She glided back over to her arm chair befo stealing a glance at Travis.
3
2
1
Another sip of her hot chocolate. Travis had always known that Katie was pretty but only after the last few years he had began to realise that she was attractive. Katie was gorgeous but that's not what was so captivating about her. She was adorably stuborn. She was hot. She was spontaneous and fun. She would banter with anyone and sometimes acted like one of the boys. She was selfless and kind. The amount of words that Travis could use to describe Katie could fill up an entire dictionary yet none of them could do the teenager justice. If she were to become a goddess she would be the favourite of many demigods and mortals. Hades, becoming a goddess would be a step below what Katie already was. The worst part was most of the boys in camp knew it...so did Katie. Sometimes she could be more tempting then anyone in the Aphrodite cabin.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" bit of an over reaction for his crush being a tease but still. He managed to wake up a sleeping Percabeth, scared Frank into turning into a bulldog and landing in Hazel's lap. Connor burst into laughter being able to read his brother better than anyone, Piper glanced over for a second before returing to her conversation with Jason. Katie's eyes were wide in shock despite the small smirk growing on her face. "YOU. ME. OUTSIDE. NOW!" Katie obliged, jumping out of her arm chair and practicall cat-walking outside. Travis followed behind.

Once the cold air seept around Travis pushed Katie flush against the walls of the big house. Placing his hands on either side of her, trapping her between the wall and his angry yet desperate gaze. Her eyes played innocent, her lips keeping their distance from one another.
"You're driving me crazy. Do you know how difficult it is for me to not pull you onto my lap and make out with you. Especially when you're biting your stupid lip or twirling your dumb hair. Or glancing over at me ever so often, casually winking. You've been such a flirt lately, a tease."
She only smirked at me. As if she had finally won something.
"Huh." Realisation was prominent in her tone "You still haven't realised have you Travis.?Three weeks ago today, you made a bet with me in which whoever fell for the other first within a month wins, if either is wrongly accused they win." She sounded so victorious.

" You are currently oweing me whatever I wish. Right now that is a year of no pranks. Maybe next year something really good will be a great prank to pull on me. But until then you better wait." Travis' arms dropped to his side and Katie folded hers. She looked so smug. It would be a shame for Travis to ruin this win. Ha. who am I kidding? He was up to something. Something deviously odd.
" You still haven't realised have you Katie Kat? Three weeks ago today, I made a bet with you in which whoever fell for the other first within a month wins, if either is wrongly accused they win." She was clearly confused once he is finished mirroring her words, she was so sur she had won. But alas. She was wrong. " I have been wrongly accused by one Katherine Rosemary Gardner," she quietly interupted with a 'that's not my name' but it went unheard as Travis bathed in his glory. "For I, Travis Harrison Stoll," she iterupted once again with an 'that's not your name eithe-' before Travis placed his thumb beneath her chin, his index finger resting on it. Lifting her head to be face to face with his. "Have been in love with since before ae started this bet. Meaning I get whatever I want. And whatever I want, is one date with you, this weekend."

First one shot done. Please tell me what you guys think. I hope you liked it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Its currently 11pm in the UK so I'll probably go to bed now. This will just be updated whenever I want so a bit random, you might have 6 oneshots in one day but then none for a week idrk. Anyway, peace out
-randoms