as long as you need

2am was not the time that Katie would be expecting to open the door to a Stoll brother but here she was. Her floral shirt and shorts pyjama set blew in the winter wind as she stepped outside her sorority house.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night? I've got an exam tomorrow."

"A h-hydra was in m-my dorm back at s-school." the fact that Travis had managed to get to where she was, 100 miles away, in less than a day was obvious in the was he was breathing heavily, shaking and cold.

"Why didn't you drive Trav?"

"Car b-broke down. C-can I c-come in."
She stepped aside allowing the boy to enter. It would've been a problem having a boy in the sorority house if it wasn't for the rest of the girls being at a party and their house mother drunk somewhere. And to be honest, she needed the company.

He entered and threw his rucksack by the couch, collapsing on it and pulling Katie down next to him.

"I missed you so much Kit Kat" Katie smiled curling up next to him.

"Was their really a hydrant at your school."

"Yes their is a fire hydrant, but I said a hydra and no there isn't. I wanted an excuse to visit. My car did break down though."

"Like you need an excuse."

"You wouldn't have let me in otherwise." She groaned burying her head into his chest as he protectively wrapped his arms around her.

"Did you bring me cookies?" She yawned, lifting her head to glare at him from behind her eyelids. She opened her mouth expecting one but instead she was met with a scared no.

Eyes shooting open she fired bullets of  sleepy-grumpiness at her boyfriend, she pouted at him, clearly annoyed.

"How dare you." She got up, grabbed his arm dragging him to the door, pushed him outside and slammed it before returning to the couch where he sat once more.

"You can't lock out a Hermes' kid Kates." She groaned once more before laying back down, resting her head on his lap. He stroked her head surprisingly gently making her eyes grow heavy.

Katie had been asleep for about an hour when Travis picked her up to take her upstairs. He placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. whispering,

"Goodnight Katie Kat, I love you."
He didn't need to hear it back, he just needed to know that she was safe.

Sorry this one is shorter but the Tratie Oneshot book is now complete. It is 23:40 and I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight everyone and I hope you have sweet dreams.
-randoms