Cover up (lightning thief)

Travis and I had been playing a well-known torture game known as truth or dare. I chose dare...big mistake. Any campers reading this...NEVER PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH THE HERME'S CABIN THEY ARE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL AND WILL WIN DESPITE THE GAME NOT EVEN HAVING A WAY TO WIN, THEY WILL STILL WIN!!!!! Anyway, turns out that son of a gun was only planning to play until I said dare. My dare? To try and fly a pegasus, I'm only twelve...I've had one lesson with the winged horses in my life...I COULDN'T EVEN GET ON. Travis mocks me about that because of that. I CAN'T HELP BEING SHORT. 

He dragged me to the stables and gave me a boost on to one of them. Too big of a boost. I was flipped over the pegasus.

"Sorry Katie! Are you okay."

"NO IDIOT!"

Next thing I know, I'm in the infirmary with my arm in a sling, I would tell you what I'd done but I never found out, Lee was too busy telling off Travis, infront of me, it was hilarious.

"WHAT IN YOUR MENTAL MIND MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA, KATIE HAS NEVER RIDEN A PEGASUS AND THATS NOT EVEN WHAT INJURED HER, IT WAS YOUR STUPIDITY. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T PRANK PEOPLE TRAVIS. REPEAT IT TO ME"

"It to me."

"Very funny"

"This is why we don't prank people." He sighed at the end.

"Now what are you going to do"
Travis had his fingers crossed behind his back I can see it.

"Prank people"

"Good now head off to dinner, it's getting late." He ruffled Travis' mess he calls hair and helped me off of the bed.

On the way I heard Charles trying to tell Selena something whilst she was crying before hearing on of the most pleasant voices I've ever heard...not.

"Ah Kevin Garçia, I see you've injured your arm." Travis snickered at the nickname whilst I walked pver to Mr D.

"I fell off a pegasus." I said bluntly, he was not impressed. He glared at me getting ready to shout.

"You don't have flying lessons on thursdays you have archery!" Holy Hera. I glanced back at Travis and he was frantically shaking his head. Think Katie, think.

"Uuhhhhhhm...those arrows are made of wood. Wood comes from trees. I refuse to participate in any activity that encourages the senseless slaughter of our arboreal friends!" I whipped myself around as quick as possible hearing Mr D talk to the new kid about the Demeter cabin being the worst or something. I rejoined Travis.

"Arboreal friends?" He smirked trying not to birst into laughter.

"I saved your butt. Shut up or I'll rat you out." He put his hands up innocently and walked to dinner together.

I heard a Mr D's voice below across to me...

"AND STAY AWAY FROM THE PEGASI!"

Sorry this one was short it's difficult trying to write something long from the mind of a 12 year old. Hope you liked it.
-randoms

Hi I'm back, I wanted to credit annabethbaudelaire for reminding me of the last line with her comment.
-randoms