Cooking without your own hands

Chiron had set the camp a challenge. Cook a meal for someone else. Easy enough right? Wrong. You know that thing where one person has to their arms behind theor back and someone else puts their arms through the hole and has to take directions from the person with their hands behind their back? Well it was that and Chiron like to play match maker. So he put us in pairs of who needs to make who's food. I am directing Travis on how to make us a pizza. This is gonna be hard. I made the loops by putting my hands behind my back and Trav put his hands through. The first thing he did? Prod my face. He poked me in the eye twice by accident and then we began to make the pizza. I got him to wash his hands and roll out the dough successfully. He picked up the tomato purée packet and squeezed it mostly on the pizza spreading it around with the butter knife. He went to put on the cheese and was way too low to the pizza, covering his fingers in tomato purée.
           "Travis you need to clean you hands they've got tomato purée on them." I started to walk towards the bowl of water but he refused to move and being older than me, taller then me and stronger than me meant that I wouldn't be able to move him. "Travis you need to wash your hands"
             "And you, Kates, need to stop being so bossy." He wiped the tomato purée off of his fingers and onto my cheek. "Maybe you should be quiet too." He grabbed a handful of cheese and just as I went to speak he shoved it in my mouth.
                He walked forward but since he couldn't see and needed me to give him direction, he walked straight into the counter. Only now did I realise how close we were together.
                  He attempted to chop up olives for the pizza but missed and it managed to get fired into my face. That's when I quit. I remove my hands from behind my back (quickly washed and dried them) then stuck my hands on the purée and wiped it on Travis' face. He got the pepper slices and hooked one on my ear before I grabbed a handful of jalapenos and shoved in his mouth laughing as his mouth was on fire, he grabbed a carton of apple juice and poured it over my head, a grabbed some cheese and sprinkled it on his head. He did the worse thing I could imagine. He dragged me over to the freezer got an icecube and put it dow the back of my shirt.
          "WHAT AN EARTH IS GOING ON IN HEAR" Chiron's voice bellowed through the kitchen of the big house." IF THIS IS NOT CLEANED UP IN HALF AN HOUR THE TWO OF YOU WILL HAVE KITCHEN DUTY FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER. AM I CLEAR?"
              "Yes Chiron" we both felt so guilty or at least I did. Chiron left and went to start cleaning up. Guess who slipped on a puddle of apple juice. Me. Travis found it hilarious by all means so I gave him the middle finger which he gladly returned.
                   The next half an hour was slooooooooooooow but I managed to clean up. Travis managed to find an old bag of chips and a diet coke can. I know whaat you're thinking, I yried to warn him, I bet five drachmas he'll be a dolphin tomorrow morning. We both headed to the showers where both Travis and I had a spare change of clothes each. I met up with him just before dinner.
          "Shall we check on the pizza? I'm assuming you put it in because I didn't." He shook his head. Great. Looks like we're going to bed without dinner.
          "Kates, since we have no food, what do u say we head down to the beach before campfire whilst everyones still eating. As we walked down a shout was heard.
       "WHICH ONE OF YOU LOUSY HALFBREEDS DRANK MY LAST DIET COKE!"
        Travis looked more scared tha a mortal who could see a drakon and I was laughing my head off.