The best news- battle of manhatan au

I hear the swipe of a swrod just in time and blocked it not taling into account who my enemy in this subsection of the war was. She managed to cut my arm whilst I was off guard, studying her face.
"Katie kat?" She smirked and continue to fight with me. I decided to play defense "I'm not going to fight you"
"Then I guess you'll die." She jabbed at my chest but I doged it. Vines grew through the conrete and tripped me up. I landed flat on my back with a thud. The point of her blade was an inch away from my throat as she towered over me. Her eyes had a sense of darkness in them like she was enjoying my fear. "Finally revenge after all the years of misery you put me through" her sword was now touching my neck. I moved my legs underneath her, causing her to fall a throw her sword somewhere across Manhattan. As she got up someone knocked her in front of me, making her a shield for the arrow that would've pierced my stomach but instead pierced her. I picked her up and ran to the plaza hotel as quickly as I could. I greeted the statue of Demeter in the foyer only for it to say something about popadoms. Selena lead us over to a spare bed in the makeshift ward
"A demigod from Luke's troop hit her." I lied. If anyone knew that she betrayed camp they were less likely to help her. I couldn't risk that. Selena ran to the terrace as Annabeth was placed down onto it by Blackjack. Around 10 minutes later Percy came with Will. He did he voodoo stuff or whatever it was before he said the words that I wanted to hear for the longest time.
"That should so it, but we're going to need some mortal supplies." He started to write a list of things that he would need. "Thrres a pharmacy on Fifth. Normally, I would never steal-"
"I would" I volunteered, if I could get down there, I should be able to get something for Katie. Like a get well soon card... I'd get one for Annabeth too of course.
"Leave cash or drachmas to pay, whatever you've got, but this is an emergency. I've got a feeling we're going to have a lot more people to treat." He glared at me. How rude! I was trying to help! Using my superpower for the good of the people. Like, Superman or Spiderman or Ironman or Thor or Loki...scratch that last one...kinda.
"Come on, guys, lets give Annabeth some space. We've got a pharmacy to raid- I mean visit" I flashed Will the most innocent smile I could muster before returning to Katie.
"I'll be back in a bit ok? Don't you die on me." She smiled, a sad smile but it was smile and that's all I could ask for in this time.
We headed to Fifth as hermes kids could. People were stopping left right and centre to fend attackers off leaving eventually only me. I headed inside and saw the mortals asleep. Grabbing everything off the shelves i shoved them into bags, whistled a few pegasi and hooked them onto their saddles. One stayed behind to wait for me whilst I gave th what I got as payment. A pen. A paper And my words. Im sure they'll be forever grateful.

'Thanks for the supplies, it was an emergency, hope you had a nice nap.
-the banditofgod.'

The shelves were empty, I didn't have a choice. I lost Will's list ages ago during the battle so might as well get everything. I got on the pegasus and flew back to the hotel. Will was pleased that there was unlimited supply of everything but was annoyed that I didn't but he told what was the definitely the best news.
"Katie's okay. Thought you should know. She's a little drousy but she's okay. She was talking about you. She was asleep, but she was talking about you." He looked over the terrace's bannister at an army of the dead. His head rested on his hand and he sighed dramtically. Apollo kids, am I right?
Travis left to find the girl he teased into betrayal. They talked for hours. Travis discovered that when she was at 'school' she was with Luke. Lule had promised her that she would be able to spare her family from camp and she would be able to avenge her mortal family's death turns out a group of monsters had attacked them whilst she was in camp. Luke told her that it was Hades' furies, when in reality it was under Kronos' orders. She only just got told by the Lord of the Underworld himself. She began another sentenced but stopped halfway through. She was asleep on the bed, her hand fallen out of it. He would like to say it was accidental but since it was clutched around her sword it seemed that it wasn't.
"Hey? Kates?" She let go of her swaprd, rolled onto her stomach and buried her face in the pillow before holding up five fingers followed by a muffled 'just five more'. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you Kit Kat." He got up and walked to the door way but stopped hearing the best news that he'd ever heard.
"I love you too, Travis" he saw her looking at him, half asleep. He dashed over to her. Cupping her face in one hand he kissed her. She smiled and fell asleep.
The most crushing thing about that day was that she didn't remember any of it by morning.