The bet we lost

Last week, Travis and I bet against Nico and Will that Travis could go three weeks without pranking any cabin. He couldn't. What was our penalty? Singing. Infront of the whole camp. We had to stage our usual out burst at one another to actual mean something. After a week of planning we finally got it. I woke up that day and came put of the cabin to see '2nd' spray painted on the front of it.

"Why hello Katie." Everyone was already formed in their usual round theatre style viewing spaces.

"Travis does my cabin have a 2nd on it?" I knew why but we were acting...duh.

"Well Kates, I am obviously the better put of the two of us so I thought I'd remind you." The crowd burst out in an 'ooooooohhhhhhhhhh' like they normally did when the debating duo would insult one anothe.

"I highly disagree." I walked down from the porch and pushed through into the centre of the 'stage' "Anything you can do, I can better" Travis scoffed at this and rolled his eyes as our audience caught on to the performance. "I can do anything better than You."

"No you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can, Yes, I can!"

Travis continue the song, he was actually a really good singer, I was even planning on asking percy how to  clog ears with wax properly.
"Anything you can be, I can be greater.

Sooner or later I'm greater than you."

"No, you're not." I pushed my finger into his chest and he mimicked his usual innocent act. Hands flown in the air either side of his head.

"Yes, I am."
"No, you're not."
"Yes, I am."
"No, you're not!."
"Yes, I am, Yes, I am!"

"I can shoot a partridge, with a single cartridge." Travis grabbed his brother's ready loaded nerc gun and shot the bullet in the air.
"I can get a sparrow, with a bow and arrow." I grabbed my bow qnd fired at the nerf dart, hitting it right out of the air. Travis pushed through the crowd and sat on a bench with a news paper open, pretending he was reading it.
"I can live on bread and cheese." I ran to the side of the bench, sat on my knees, rested my arms on the arm rest and my head resting on my hand.
"And only on that?" I looked at him with an 'impressed' look on my face.
"Yep" he rolled up his news paper and tucled it under his arm. I hid my mouth from him with my hand as I sang...
"So can a rat!" He gently hit me on the head with the rolled up news paper which I retaliated to by sticking out my tongue.

"Any note you can reach, I can go higher." This was the one line Travis was worried about. Two words. Vouce breaks. It would ruin the whole thing. He stood up.

"I can sing anything higher than you." I stood up to match

"No, you can't." High.
"Yes, I can." Higher
"No, you can't." Higher
"Yes, I can." Higher
"No, you can't. "Higher
"Yes, I can." Higher

"No, you can't." Higher
"

Yes, I can." Higher
"No, you can't." Higher. He aced it.
"Yes, I CAN!" I sang with my arms open like one of thise posh opera singers.

"How'd ya do that?" He asked

"Travis. I'M A GIRL...and a soprano. Anyway... Anything you can buy, I can buy cheaper.

I can buy anything cheaper than you."

"Fifty cents" Trabis began the bargaining.

"Forty cents!"
"Thirty cents?"
"Twenty cents!"
"No, you can't!"
"Yes, I can,"
"Well I can get stuff for free ya know soo..."
" I said buy for a reason Travis. You can't steal!"
"Yes, I can!" He sang it and I face palmed. "Anything you can say, I can say softer."
"

I can say anything softer than you." I sang snatching the newspaper out of his hands.
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can"
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can." I sang it ridiculously quiet
"

YES, I CAN!" It was all soft until Travis screamed this at the top of his lungs. Our audience erupted in laughter and Travis took a goofy bow.

"I can drink my liquor faster than a flicker."  He claimed
" I can drink it quicker and get even sicker!"
His eyes shot wide open. "So Katie Kat drinks, underage, there is a crime you'd commit." I rolled my eyes.

"I can open any safe." He comtinued on with his favourite line
"Without bein' caught?"
"Yes."
"That's what I thought.....you crook!"

He continued on "Any note you can hold, I can hold longer."
" I can hold any note longer than you."
" No, you can't."
"Yes, I can"
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can"
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can....Yes, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I CA-A-A-A-N!"
"Yes, you ca-a-a-an!" Travis laughed nervously at me when he admitted it.

"Anything you can wear, I can wear better.
In what you wear I'd look better than you." Before I describe what happens next, I was wearing a bikini top.

"In my hoodie?"
"In your shirt!"
"In my shoes"
"In your hat!"
"No, you can't!"
"Yes, I can....Yes, I CAN!"

"Prove it!" He spat, he took off his shirt and threw it at me, I took off mine and put on his. We continued the act.

Travis started again "Anything you can say, I can say faster."
"I can say anything faster than you."
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No you can't."
"Yes-I-can."
"No-you-can't."
"YesIcan!"  He raised an eyebrow as if trying to make out what i said.

"I can jump a hurdle.
"I can wear a girdle."
"I can knit a sweater."
"I can fill it better."
"I can do most anything!"
"Can you bake a pie?"
"No."
"Neither can I." She could bake a pie but she wasnt allowed to cahnge the song lyrics. Travis could too actually. Grabted it was either a mud pie or a pie that you smack in someone's face but he knew how to bake a pie.

" Anything you can sing, I can sing sweeter." He knew he would lose that one as soon as he started it

" I can sing anything sweeter than you." Travis called Katie the queen of sweetalking, though she had no clue what that meant.
"No, you can'
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't."
"Yes, I can."
"No, you can't, can't, can't "
"Yes, I can, can, can " Katie was really competitive. She wanted to win this. She was going to play dirty. She grabbed Travis by his camp necklace and pulled him towards her, a red haze spreading across his face.

" Yes, I can!" She whispered to him, th

"No, you can't!" He pulled her in by the waist, her body flush against his, his lips an inch,  a centimetre, a millimetre, a nanometre away from hers. There wasn't even a picometre beyween them now. The crowd was cheering loudly with the occasional "ew", "get a room" or "leave room for jesus"...that last one was commented by Leo.

She muttered one last thing before they headed to breakfast...

"I expect that cleaned off before lunch Trav."

I AM BACK!!!!
-randoms