the tease

Ever since Katie found out that Travis had a crush on her she would do things that were torturous to the poor lover boy. She was worse than the Aphrodite Cabin. Especially during capture the flag.
Yesterday, Travis thought he would have a heart attack because of what she did. The two enemies were on opposite teams. Katie was offence whilst Travis was defence.
Travis'  traps had caught many opposing demigods however there was one daughter of Demeter that just managed to slip past him. Miranda Gardiner. Luckily for Travis, Connor got her in a net and had her hung up in the tree. She was kicking and screaming making it more funnier to watch. Just a perfect distraction though for Travis to not register her half sister sneaking up behind him. He wipped around when he heard a cracking twig, making him face to with her.
Katie's gorgeous green eyes were wide and her lips were parted as she took in a small gasp. She did a full bodyscan Travis. From his messy curl to his torso to his feet and back to his eyes, breathing being stolen from the boy who loved her. She ran her hand from his neck to the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. And closer. Closer to her. Travis was in a state of blissful shock, an open-mouthed smirkon his face, his expresion depicted his surprise. She slammed her lips against his whilst his hands found a home at her waist, pushing her gently backward as he stepped forward, scared to hurt her. She chose her method of torture well and travelled with kisses from his jaw to his neck causing Travis' gentle push to become eager and push her into a nearby tree. She broke away from his neck to return to his lips. Her lips were soft, Travis never realized how good this felt until now. Sure, she'd been doing stuff like this for the past few weeks. Sure, Travis knew it didn't mean anytjing to her. But this. This felt different.
She played with the curls on the back of his head. Winding them around her fingers before releasing them. She had pulled him so close that his fingers began to get scratched against the bark, causing them to slither towards the front more and push her further into the tree.
Cheers could be heard from behimd him as Katie's team got the flag and Katie broke the kiss.
"Nice making out with you Stoll, but I've got a victory party to attend." She walked away from him, her hips swaying, whether deliberately or not Travis didn't care.
When they were at the campfire all Travis could think about was the kiss. All he could look at was the bitter sweet poison sat across from him. All he could hear was her voice singing along. He stood up and walked back to his cabin, hoping to attract the attention of Miss Gardner. Success. Katie followed him to the cabins.
"You're driving me crazy, babe." Katie laughed at him. His back was turned to her but she could imagine the comfusion on his face.
"Babe. I like that" she mumbled it quiet enough so that only Travis could hear before she placed her hand on his shoulder, turning him to face her.
"Kates, I want you to stop." She raised an eyebrow requesting his continuation of the topic. " I love you Katie. I've told you that. I've told the whole camp that. You're using it against me. It's not like you. You're teasing me. Giving me what I want only for your gain. Its torture Kates. You're killing me here. I want you to stop...please."
"Bold of you to assume I'm using it against you."
"What?"
"Bold of you to assume I'm using it against you. Bold of you to assume I'm doing this to benefit me. Bold of you to assume I don't like you back."
Travis was confused as to what this meant. She was telling him she like liked him...nah of course not...unless?
"Travis. I have had the biggest crush on you since Christmas and have been pathetically obvious about it. I bought  you a birthday present. I Iris Messaged you when I was at school and you were here. I have even confessed to Connor that I had a crush on him thinking it was you and even told him to tell you what had happened."
"I thought he was kidding!"
"He wasn't Travis. You're just clueless. I have sat by your side all night in the infirmary when you were hurt. I covered for you when Clarisse wanted to pulverise you for putting salt in her water bottle. I hid you in the Demeter cabin when you put a meto in Mr D's diet coke. I told the seven you were on a quest when you programmed festus to spit syrup at them whenever they walked passed. And you still had no clue. You dumb handsome amazing imbecile. I love you and you didn't even realise. I swear to the gods all the boys in this camp are clueless idiots. JUST DATE ME ALREADY!"
Travis couldn't help it. He hugged her. As tight as he could. Possibly squeezing the living daylights out of her but she didn't complain. All was finally well for Tratie.
Until the next morning when Katie woke up on the roof of the Demeter cabin.

Hello strange people of the universe. I hope you liked this. Its currently 20 minutes into Tuesday and I should really be getting some sleep but oh well i just have a nap later tod- *snore*
- randoms