1. The Meet

[ No Prologue ] 

A u t h o r ' s  N o t e  

Hi Guys. Diya here. "The Perfect One" was my first book here on Wattpad. I began writing it with a very vague concept in my head but, as the story commenced the storyline and the character build-up went way stronger. It is my very first story, it's fan fiction on the Sidharth and Shehnaaz. #SidNaaz. I really loved their camaraderie in Bigg Boss and  their personalities individually as well. 

It might be a little dilettante or amateur for it being my first book. My writing style might not be the best in the initial chapters and might contain a few mistakes but, as it moves forward I hope it only gets better : ) 

I hope you'll enjoy reading this one.

Love,
Diya 

" Oh God, I'll be late " thought Shehnaaz as she had a sandwich in her hand and was finding a cab. The cab online servers were down, so she began looking around.

"who is that girl?" thought Sidharth as his cab was waiting at the signal. Shehnaaz looked very pretty in a baby pink coloured formals. He saw she was waiting/finding a cab. He felt a rush inside himself something that he hadn't felt ever. Some instinct just made him ask the cab driver to stop near Shehnaaz. He put the window shade down and opened his window.

" Hey, where do you want to go," he asked

"Hi, I need to go to Grant Road but, I'm unable to find a Cab," said Shehnaaz

" Wow that's a coincidence,  I'm travelling to Grant Road as well, you can travel with me if you wish," said Sidharth

" I don't have any other option and this man feels safe at the look at least and anyways I have a pepper spray in my bag," she thought to herself.

"Sure, thank you so much," said shehnaaz as she sat on the back seat with him

" pleasure," said Sidharth

Shehnaaz thought to herself how did she trust someone she didn't even know about. It's surprising but, then she had reached her workplace it was her first day at one of the top 10 IT company, somewhere she dreamt to be. " The Tribe ".

" Where in grant road," asked Sidharth

" The Tribe, it's my first day there," said Shehnaaz as she smiled. 

"OMG," though Sidharth as it was his company and he remembers that he had appointed Tina his assistant to appoint a new IT engineer for him to decrease his workload.

" oh I'm going to the same place," said Sidharth

" wait,  are you Sidharth Shukla??" asked Shehnaaz in shock .