7. Open Up

"Thanks," said Sid as he took his cup of coffee from her had.

Shehnaaz was just about to start working again on her laptop when suddenly,  she noticed sleeping pills on Sid's table. She picked them up and asked him

" Why do you take sleeping pills," asked Shehnaaz curiously.

" speaks for itself, I don't get sleep at night," said Sidharth.

" But, this is a temporary solution,  you need to find a permanent solution to it," said Shehnaaz as she was concerned.

" permanent solution?" asked Sidharth with a confused look.

" Ya, I mean sleeping pills can have a lot of disadvantages later in life. Additionally, you have a lot of black coffee as well. This is not good for your health. Black coffee could also be one of the reasons for insomnia. You should be careful. " said Shehnaaz

"Okay doctor please tell me what to do, "said Sidharth as he chuckled.  Seeing her concerned for his health brought happiness to him.

"I'm serious. You need to open up " said Shehnaaz strictly.

"open what, " asked Sidharth as he was still saying it in a joking manner.

" you need to speak about your problems to someone, it's not really the best thing to keep everything to yourself. Even if you are very Strong everyone needs support in life," said Shehnaaz.

" I know but, you tell me whom should I share my problems with, " asked

"  your mom,  or maybe your either of your two sisters," said Shehnaaz.

" Think about it. It's necessary to open up you can't always keep everything to yourself," said Shehnaaz.

Sidharth thought was surprised, how this girl who is eight years younger to him speak so much sense.

Sid is someone who always felt that he himself was correct. He would never let anyone shout at him except his mom & his sisters. All his previous girlfriends,  none of them were allowed to be this close to him. To know he too has a lot of problems in life.

With Shehnaaz he felt a different vibe that matched. He felt she understood his point of view. For the first time in life, he felt that he was wrong at something. He felt certain stability that he had someone to talk to now.

" Okay so from tomorrow I will call you every day from 10 p.m. to 12 p.m., "said Sidharth.

" Why," asked Shehnaaz.

" I'm following your order ma'am," said Sidharth.

" you do realize that I'm working under you. Why will I give you orders?" said Shehnaaz.

" I will speak to you for 2 hours about all the work stress and my problems," said Sid

"Great! I'm glad :) " said Shehnaaz with a smile.

Shehnaaz was extremely happy  She was happy that he trusts her. Their vibe matched. She was glad that her feeling of trust was not one-sided but, it was the same for him too.

On the contrary, Sid was happy that he had someone he could trust and calling her every day for two hours excited him more. He obviously would share his problems with her but, every day 2  hours only 10 minutes would pass by talking about problems but, otherwise it was fun. Sid thought to himself.

It was the magic she had in herself. By talking to her, Sid would forget all his worries. He couldn't wait to go back home to call her up.

They finished work and left for going home. As usual, Sid dropped Shehnaaz and headed back home. There was unspoken happiness on his face. This thing didn't go unnoticed by his mom but, she chooses not to ask him and give him his space.

It was 10 p.m. and Shehnaaz's phone immediately started ringing. Sid just wanted to speak to her. Her voice was soothing to him. He loved listening to her talks. He loved how even while talking about the most random stuff, she managed to be meaningful. Sid had slowly started realizing that she meant to him a lot more than someone he worked it. She was more to him than a friend. She was special to him. He felt protective of her. He was still holding it back since, his past relationships didn't have the best results but, his heart knew she was special.

Within a single ring of the phone, Shehnaaz picked up the phone.

"Hey," said Shehnaaz with a super excited voice.

"Were you waiting for me to call? You immediately picked my phone just in one ring " asked Sidharth as he chuckled.

Hey Guys, Please do vote, comment and share if you like the story. Your feedbacks matter the most to me. They will really help me out to figure the storyline ahead. See you'll in the next part of the story. ❤