20. Misconception

Shehnaaz thought that Sidharth thought that she had done it. She left the office with a try eye. As Sidharth reached her cubicle he saw she wasn't there.

" Where is Shehnaaz", he asked while looking at Samira.

" I don't know what happened to her. She told me that she was going to your cabin to return some sorted files. Suddenly, she came out with the files kept them on her desk, took her bag, and left. " said Samira with a clueless face.

" Oh God, what's wrong with this girl", said Sidharth as he realized Shehnaaz must have listened to half of their conversation and made up things in her head. 

He didn't know where to search for her. 

As for right now, he had to give her a suspension letter for a week. Till then he had to find out a way by hook or crook to prove Shehnaaz was innocent.

Shehnaaz was had home. She had stopped weeping but, her eye was still swollen and read. 

//

SHEHNAAZ'S POV:

I don't know what's happening. The moment I was gradually getting sure about my feelings for Sidharth. I was almost making plans on telling him about it. Why did he have to ruin it all? Didn't I mean something to him? Everything right had come down getting ruined in my life. Everything was so perfect and within just an hour everything had changed. My life just came crashing down but, it's alright. Everything is going to be absolutely fine.

//  

Isn't it how life is supposed to be. There are hard times. There are times when you just feel miserable. You feel nothing is going into the right place. You start getting anxious. You start feeling that there is no one who loves you. Your heartaches. There are endless thoughts in your mind due to which you get insomnia. You think there is no meaning in life right now. You get depressed. You feel anxious. This depression and anxiousness might lead to you even to suicidal thoughts. 

Never pay heed to them. Always remember when the universe closes one door for you, he opens two other doors. Suicide is never the option. It's not how life works. When life throws lemons at you make sure you make lemonade and tell her you are supposed to be good to me.

< At 7 p.m., Shehnaaz's house >

Shehnaaz is feeling better now. She has been planning how would she prove herself to be innocent in front of Sidharth. 

Sidharth is driving with constant thoughts about Shehnaaz in his head. He goes to Shehnaaz's house and rings the bell but, no one opens the door it's been ha  20 minutes and nobody is opening the door. Sidharth gets panicked and runs down to ask the watchman where is Shehnaaz. The watchman says she had come to her house approximately 3 hours back and has not left the building after that. 

 Sidharth gets petrified. All possible negative thoughts have started coming up in his head. He then suddenly, remembers that Shehnaaz always leaves an extra key to her house under the doormat and so he goes up again to the floor on which her apartment is there. He hastily takes the key which was present under the doormat and runs inside her house, She wasn't there in the living room neither was she in the kitchen. He checked in one of the rooms, she wasn't there too. He immediately ran into the other room and as he entered he was shocked to see. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey Guys, I hope you'll like this chapter. I know its a bit shorter than my previous chapters but, I am just caught up in some work. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Do vote, comment, and share. Inline comments will be appreciated. 

See you'll with the next chapter.